Post yer pics.

Here is my 2002 Busa. My modifications are a Velocity Racing Stage 1 Turbo System, HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve, HD clutch springs, Motorhead Clutch Slave Support, 6" extended chrome swingarm, 6" extended Airtech Tail Section with molded tail light, tiger tail, PCIIIR, EK530DR Nickel Plated Non O-ring chain, lowering strap, lowering links in rear, JCS adjustable kickstand. It makes 280HP and nearly 200 ft/lbs of torque at 8psi.

chrome wind screen

chrome_2.jpg

trying another photo for size......

ok....... a little smaller..... still learning photos

(new chrome wind screen from sportech)

side_2.jpg

Here is my toy, polished frame and wheels, Yosh full system, pc2, MVP (Catalyst composites)carbon gas tank, Sharkskin 1 piece tail, carbon front fender, Extreme graphics undertail and rear hugger,
TURBO coming real soon

P7020001a.jpg

The only "mods" to mine so far is removal of the side reflectors and factory stickers, and the Sportech Black Chrome wind screen. Got more comin' soon, tho... :cool:

Bullet_004.jpg

New tank bag and RF 900 Helmet that I decorated because I could not find an Orange one.

Paul

leathers2.jpg

New tank bag and RF 900 Helmet that I decorated because I could not find an Orange one.

Paul
Too bad you don't live close to me, Lazer. I'd be glad to spray your helmet to match yer punkin'. It'd give me a good reason to dig out my paint gear. Haven't had a use for it in a while. Gotta dust it off so I can spray my busa tho. :cool:

Did you see my orange helmet on the previous page? The shop I do business with has a catalog where they can get discontinued helmets. Mine was a Shoei Z-II from 2001 that was continued because no one bought the color. Got it way under MSRP.

Yeah I saw it, but I'm talkin' about the real 40th pumpkin orange with some nice GSXR or Kanji graphics, not just an orange helmet, broh. :cool:

I wish I had taken more pictures of some of the stuff I used to paint. Wasn't into photography at that point so most of it is undocumented. :mad:

I really do need to dust off my Sata Jet 90 and my airbrushes and do some new stuff...

Back