"PING" Every member

Cbriggs3, is that a straight open pipe I see? Yikes that must be god aweful loud.
Yes, that is a straight pipe off of the turbo. The dump pipe isn't too loud since the turbo kind of acts as a muffler. But it is still pretty lound, although I have never got any hastle from the police. Honestly, it is no louder than those hardly's with straight pipes. Right now it is set at 64.5" in length, I plan on getting a trac dynamics 6-12" over swingarm so I can be at 68" for drag racing.

Chris

here you go!!!! :drink:

mybike.jpg

Holy crap
That is one large picture
How do you get the pictures smaller???
First time posting a pix............can you  tell?

Well, here goes.

Here is me in Oklahoma (Capt'n on the other side of the camera)....

NarcOKC.jpg

HEY NARC PLEEEEEEAAAASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE PAINT JOB!!!!!

It's way too unique not to have some kinda story behind it... I absolutely love it Bro. The asymmetrical design works so well on the Busa. Come on fess up???

OK Heres One...

Posin...SHowing the board some love...

Rev_s_Busa082802.JPG

OK Ready TO roll, now would you mind opening the garage there?

Now check out My Balancing skills, yeah... Lots of practice sitting in traffic.... :laugh:

Rev_s_Busa082808post.jpg

even after 12 of these :drink:

7 of these

one or two BIG glasses of....buka

we can see yer foot down.....

all kiddin' aside thou Rev.....I like that helmet,especially that visor....it reminds me of one of my favourite slogans....

Keep America Beautiful .....

it hides yer ugly mug.....

hee hee hee....

Damb....and to think my therapist told me only yesterday,
" Mr.Rubber , you are improving so much , you are not half as obnoxious as you were last week ."

So I told the bastid , " Thats 'cause I've really bin payin' attention to what you bin tellin' me...you over-priced-dim-witted-sun-of-a-Bi#%@..."

It's way too unique not to have some kinda story behind it... I absolutely love it Bro.  The asymmetrical design works so well on the Busa.  Come on fess up???
Again?!? :tounge:

The whole bike is a Yin-yang symbol.

The white side is the center part of my logo. I started using only this part a couple years ago since the whole is a bit complex and does not appeal well with letterheads, web navigation, etc.

Eeenyway, the black side is special twist I did on the Chinese character 'dào', which means 'path' (The taoist texts actually have 'dà', meaning 'big', before it, translating as 'The Great Path'). The pictoral itself is that of a stick man (two left-most strokes) on a path (bottom final stroke). I extended the path of the character into a highway.

Cool, eh? :D

I just come up with this stuff. I'd really love to design more bikes some day soon. Maybe once I get on my feet again and find my own place, I'll build a more permanant paint booth that's large enough to actually work in. :laugh:

:thumbsup:

It's way too unique not to have some kinda story behind it... I absolutely love it Bro.  The asymmetrical design works so well on the Busa.  Come on fess up???
O' it has a story alright Rev....it's a Japanese sumo wrestler passin' gas...you know "cuttin' the cheese"....

the artwork is called...."The Be-hind Wind"

Its a design inspired by that famous Japanese painting...The Devine Wind

I knew this would hurt...But I still see no Foot on da ground...

Rubber, If I got less I would be concerned, Glad your here Bro.

O' it has a story alright Rev....it's a Japanese sumo wrestler passin' gas...you know "cuttin' the cheese"....[/QUOTE]

Hey! :super:  :laugh:

Back