Busa Owner's Gallery

Latest

New_Image_4__Small_.JPG

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 23 2007,08:29)
beerchug.gif
Beautiful - I hadn't seen these pics of Carmen before...

How any people recognize the tank?
egitarre77.gif

In case anyone was wondering,I swap the Yosh tank out from time to time because the camera mount doesnt work on the yosh.

This is one of my closest friends here in the UAE....A police officer no less!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Amour_1_Hand_Wheelie.jpg

laugh.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jun. 02 2007,08:01) In case anyone was wondering,I swap the Yosh tank out from time to time because the camera mount doesnt work on the yosh.
I was wondering!
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 02 2007,20:14)
(nitrousjunkie @ Jun. 02 2007,08:01) In case anyone was wondering,I swap the Yosh tank out from time to time because the camera mount doesnt work on the yosh.
I was wondering!
beerchug.gif
Yep Sir,the bolt pattern on the Yosh Cap is larger than a standard Suzuki pattern,I cant run my video mount on it,I'm gonna have a base mount made for it so I dont have to swap tanks anymore.I like the Yosh better as it holds 6&1/2 gallons and the Japanese lettering is cool!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jun. 02 2007,08:20)
(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 02 2007,20:14)
I was wondering!  
beerchug.gif
I like the Yosh better as it holds 6&1/2 gallons  and the Japanese lettering is cool!
beerchug.gif
That tank is amazing - and the Japanese lettering does look cool!

beerchug.gif

You are slipping, letting yourself get pictured in the mirrors like that!
laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 02 2007,20:28) You are slipping, letting yourself get pictured in the mirrors like that!
laugh.gif
I still want to see the one on your phone!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The above ^ pic is proof as to how good the pazzos,braided lines and HH pads are....notice the 1 finger hold for the power brake burnout!
super.gif

Back