Busa Line Drawing - Side

more

hayabusa_vaz.jpg

hayabusa2_vaz.jpg

Can you do a line drawing of the kanji? I'm trying to get one to a friend who embroiders for some shirts/turtlenecks/etc.. The only one I found with a search was to "choppy" he said. Looking for something with smoother lines. Trying to get something together to throw into a .org raffle at bash.
smile.gif

Thanks in advance.
about chest crest size
bit bigger maybe eh...
Rubba, Do you have anything like this with HAYABUSA.ORG and the Kanji ?

very cool, but could you put some PM wheels on it and a catalyst +6 street tail? JK man, great post, gonna be fun to doodle

I'm not sure which PM rims you wanted and the catalyst tail section was hard for me to find an image to use as a reference (even though I went to a number of websites). Did manage to knock this up for you though, hope it helps.

side_busa_colour2.jpg

I'm not sure which PM rims you wanted and the catalyst tail section was hard for me to find an image to use as a reference (even though I went to a number of websites). Did manage to knock this up for you though, hope it helps.
oh dude, I was only kidding, sorry to make you go through all that. I just recently painted my bus and put set of pm's on, i was just tryin to be funny.

but thanks, I'll play with this one too.

No biggie, my man. It will be right up someones alley no doubt, so it is never wasted.
cool.gif
I couldn't really decide which way to spin them anyway.
iamwithstupid.gif

<!--EDIT|KennyMac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139690210 -->

Back