Paintwork ideas for the Busa.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I thought i had a plan on how to do my bike but now that's out the window and i sit here a blank minded individual.

If any of you guys have some mild to wild Busa paint pics, send them my way.
Whatever ideas you guys come up with it has to work with my frame getting done as i have my bike stripped, wether it's paint, chrome or polish.

I'm looking for some input.

Thanks.

Here's my starting point.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136950845 -->

Apart.JPG

Keep it almost stock looking by keeping the blue and repainting all the silver areas with gixxer 1k pearl white and either powder coat the frame black or polish and do it a translucent blue over it.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136951246 -->

black frame and get the plastics done in 99 to O1 Corvette,Camaro pewter. Classy hot look, but now Im giving away my ideas.
wink.gif

Paint it hot pink with white stripes and powdercoat the wheels, frame, swingarm, forks, ect white. I think that look would fit you very well Paul.  
face7.gif

Ok serously Paul I would just look around on the net and find some other custom busas and try to get some ideas. Try over on psychobike.com and on Suzukihayabusa.org. Try this link and see if you can get some ideas from it (although the tread is old and most pics are dead there is some on the last few pages) Custom Painted busas on SH.org

I think this would also fit you well
My_Bike_Right_Side.jpg
tounge.gif

Paint it hot pink with white stripes and powdercoat the wheels, frame, swingarm, forks, ect white. I think that look would fit you very well Paul.  
face7.gif

Ok serously Paul I would just look around on the net and find some other custom busas and try to get some ideas. Try over on psychobike.com and on Suzukihayabusa.org. Try this link and see if you can get some ideas from it (although the tread is old and most pics are dead there is some on the last few pages) Custom Painted busas on SH.org

I think this would also fit you well
My_Bike_Right_Side.jpg

tounge.gif

Not my style........definitely not my style.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137003916 -->

I like the solid color all blue with black frame that was a Europe or Asia version a few years back.

It looks like i'm gonna powdercoat the frame and swingarm in a purpleish blue color with chrome accents. Now i have to find a paint color to work with it.

Back