Busa Has Company In The Garage

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
Today I brought home a 2011 DR650!! I missed this stile bike so bad. I had been looking for a DR for a while but, didn't want to deal with a dealership and didn't want to pay for a new bike neither. I found a gentleman selling a clean bike due to back problems with only 4,300 miles and after looking at it, we sealed the deal and I was driving home with my new bike in the bed of a truck. Here is a pic of her. It matches my busa too. Lol

If you guys have experience with these bikes, advices are more than welcome. I know the first thing I'm doing is putting Dunlop d606 tires and a Corbin seat. God this seat is like sitting on a 2x4. Lol. My Corbin on the busa has my behind spoiled I guess.

image.png

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I loved mine . 3800 mile trip in one week . Awesome bike . FYI hsr41 flat slide and for pipe make for big smiles . My e mail is dr650pilot

A dual sport complements the Busa nicely, you'll enjoy the DR. I like the KLR, just wish it wasn't such a little lighter like the DR.

IMG_20140406_212004_267.jpg

Thanks. I looked at both the DR and KLR but, I liked the more "naked" look of the DR. Your bike is really nice though

A dual sport complements the Busa nicely, you'll enjoy the DR. I like the KLR, just wish it wasn't such a little lighter like the DR.

Last edited:
if I could afford another bike besides my busa...this is the way I wanted to go too

Back