Busa cuts at 9k help needed asap

asteri

Registered
need help with my busa since I'm preparing to travel to Czech republic next week for the moto gp.
went for a ride yesterday and as I was attemting a high speed run to try my new Gipro-tre the bike cut abruptly at around 9k rpm in 5th gear just as when it hits rev limiter.#### something wrong I thought 5th gear?did the same in 3rd and 4th.
today pulled out the gipro and went for a test run,the same.came back unplugged pc3 usb test run and alot of stutter in 3rd just before cutoff around 9k and FI light comes on.limped home so I dont get stranded, turn bike off and on FI light goes out.
cant figure what the problem might be since before with an acumen gear indicator and homemade 6.8kohm tre all was ok.
busas '01 with about 14000 miles full yosh pipe small air box mod, bmc race filter, pair gone, pc3 usb custom map,iridium plugs cleaned fuel pump a while ago.
any help much appreciated.

<table style=filter:invert>Somebody help this guy out.  I don't have a clue on this one.  Check the fuel pump, injectors, charging system...That is all I can come up with right now.</table>

<table style=filter:flipV>Sorry about the hard to read color on the last message.</table>

here's the latest
didn't exchange pump yet but tested again with pc3 usb unplugged since on last outing that the FI lamp came on was without pc3.just as I thought would happen in 2nd and same place around 9k there have you FI light and FI on dash.trying to get to dealer mode but paper clip is under seat s*it.back home for 2nd key and C32 and C33 are on dash.
look up service manual injector 1 and 2 are the momenterally problem but instead of going and measuring resistance and stuff for open circuits
what do you guyz think might be the origin of problem since I think codes 32 -33 would always be at fault and not momentarily at around 9k if they had some sort of problem.
remember with pc3 FI does not come on.hope I had a second ecm lying around.

<!--EDIT|asteri
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155549507 -->

Hi fellow busas

finally found the solution to my problem.
hope it helps others with similar problem concerning engine cutoffs.
checked practically everything in the book,until yesterday after another test with speed sensor off due to speadohealer I noticed more of stumble instead of a cutoff again at 9k FI light etc and as I got in to dealer mode only c33 was on. meaning something changed in injector 1.
today as I'm talking to the guys in the garage actually I sell volvos I see an ultrasonic cleaning device for fuel injectors.
out goes air box, injectors take a nice bath and thats it problem solved.
I was amazed how the bike pulled,unbelievable. I recently put a 42 rear sprocket and read all about these power wheelies and was saying to myself why isn't anything happening.today I nearly flipped the bike in 2nd gear.
I called  a friend that dynoed my bike a while ago and told him about the problem I had and he said that many busas had injector problems due to the poor fuel filter system the bikes have especially '01 and later with the intank pump and since our gas around here stinks they put inline with the fuel delivery a k&n billet fuel filter to solve there injector problems.
get those injectors cleaned.
forgot to say that I also did get around to change the fuelpump and problem didn't stop

<!--EDIT|asteri
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156359711 -->

Back