busa crash

RIP Chris,
My prayers are with him and his family. May God give them the strength to go forward.

sad.gif

RIP

This COULD BE anyone of us.

In skydiving, the forums post up the fatalities for review and as educational information. It works great, and everyone learns from others mistakes. Sometimes, but rarely "Equipment malfunction" causes death to a skydiver.

With bikes, MOST of the time, the accident is totally rider error. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE RIDING.

[cripes!... here he goes preaching again....]

....That's why track days are so much safer. You know the surface you are riding, and are in much more control of the things you ARE NOT in control of on the street. You don't hit medians on a track, if you miss a turn there is a good chance you will stay upright due to the planned design of the run off area. And if you do go down, it will be on equally planned section, much safer and a personal amulance and medic standing by.

Too costly? Burns through tires? seems expensive at first when you VOLENTARILY pay out $150 but how much is was that last unvolentarily paid speeding ticket... or 3.... or jail time... or spouse paranoia?

You dont have to buy a track bike. you dont have to buy parts for your bike. you dont have to gte a trailer and race tires and such.... just do a track day with what you got, don't compete, and enjoy LIFE, rather than a near death street experience. I been going on my stock busa for 4 years now - I ride out the the track 3 hours away, stay in the closest cheapo hotel, eat slim jims and gatorade and have a freakin ball all day - mayube $250 bucks total with gas

The ROI is incredible!

You guys are really stand up people !!!!!!
I'm from Delaware, and it makes me sick to my stomach to see what people are wrighting on the boards around here

"atleast the bike looks salvageable, they'll be able to get some money out of it" and that's the nice thing they are saying.

Back