Be safe out there guys

So sad, it seems like this is happening every week where a fellow rider goes down. Be careful ladies and gentlemen.

Sad to hear, I wonder if he was weraing a lid if he would have survived. Very sad to hear indeed. RIP

We heard about this at the track Sunday... What makes this such a shame is the track was no more than 20 minutes away for him and it was open... We had the "High School" drags this weekend and gave away almost $30,000 in scholarships...

That could have been prevented from what the news clip said. Very sad.

Thats what happens when ya dont respect the busa and think your invincible ( swerving in and out of traffic and speeding=stupid)

Thats what happens when ya dont respect the busa and think your invincible ( swerving in and out of traffic and speeding=stupid)
I agree and I am new rider, respect the busa. Maybe for a hot minute he thought he was the
ghost rider[/url], and that is notttt good. Sorry to hear about the bad news.

Going at high speeds where traffic is hardly moving is probably alot more dangerous then going fast when other cars are moving along quickly also, if your going to be stupid on the bike atleast give yourself a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Witnesses told police that the motorcycle was traveling at a high rate of speed and swerving in and out of traffic before it collided into the rear of a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

This is why my 08 busa insurance is twice that of an 08 M109R at nearly 1800cc

I had to recently get new insurance myself, the Busa is actually costs more then my exotic super-car which is worth seven 08 Busas, and with all the mods I've done to it, probably 10 times as much!! Progressive did tell me next year it would go down though...but from what I can tell, its not going to be all that much. All in all I am paying about $9,000 a year just for insurance on all my vehicles but its  full coverage. The bike has a $1,000 deductable but from what she told me over the phone if the busa gets totalled I pay $1,000 and get a brand new one, whatever the latest year available is. Still, if you total the Busa chances are your not going to be alive. It's best to get life insurance policy if your going to get stupid on the Busa.

I mean whats next, are the terrorists all going to start buying Busas and driving them like kamakazi's with bombs into buildings? Wait, I better not give them any ideas, our insurance policys will sky rocket even higher.

That could have been prevented from what the news clip said. Very sad.
thumb_up.gif

Back