Busa cell phone mount (homemade)

bowhunter84

Registered
I made a cheap cell phone mount for my DROID X this afternoon. It seems to hold my phone tight and sits at the perfect angle. Best part of all it was cheap. The only cost was the extra phone clip (which we already had). It turned out pretty good I think.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1310510589661.jpg

Need to see more of that. How did you mount it to the bike? What cradle is that? I have an X too and am curious.

How are you gonna make a good usable mod such as this and not give details on how you did it? :rulez: :whistle:. Looks great!

I have an otterbox on my phone. All I did was take an extra clip I had for it and took the pocket clip off the part that holds the phone and drilled a few holes in it. From there I put felt on the back of it (to keep from scratching anything) and used wire ties to attach it to the tree. I put all of the wire ties so that when I put it back together you wouldn't be able to see them. I put a drop of super glue on the clip so that the part that holds the phone couldn't spin any more. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back