Busa bro has

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
At what speed do you start tucking, and do you notice a huge difference from yer last bike.
I usually don't even start to think about tucking till 150mph.......just cuz the Busa gets there so damn fast and it's so comfortable at speed.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081480329 -->

I tuck most of the time cuz it's easier to sleep on the tank than sitting up.

I tuck most of the time cuz it's easier to sleep on the tank than sitting up.
AAAssjani.gif
tounge.gif

I start tuckin' at about 10 mph... Oh, wait, that was with the Sportech screen.
laugh.gif
Actually with the Double Bubble screen I don't really get down very low until over 100+ and only then if I'm twistin' the shid outta the thing. If I'm just cruisin' at speed I don't tuck as tight as when I'm twistin'.

But, ummmm, since I don't get out to those, ahemmmm, closed courses that are not public roadways to twist 'er up very often I don't guess I tuck very often, huh?
wink.gif

I start tuckin' at about 10 mph... Oh, wait, that was with the Sportech screen.
laugh.gif
Actually with the Double Bubble screen I don't really get down very low until over 100+ and only then if I'm twistin' the shid outta the thing. If I'm just cruisin' at speed I don't tuck as tight as when I'm twistin'.

But, ummmm, since I don't get out to those, ahemmmm, closed courses that are not public roadways to twist 'er up very often I don't guess I tuck very often, huh?
wink.gif
Yer secret is safe with us copper

Well that depends if i'm in twistes i tuck but with my sport touring windsheild i have gone well into 160 without tucking and sometimes higher did 178 one time with a passenger and didn't tuck cause i didn't wana let her feel the brunt of the wind guess i was just being to nice but that still wasn't bad:cool:

If you're talking about just riding. 100-120?
If you are talking about racing, as soon as posible!
You would be surpised at the difference in E.T. it makes, even at low(what we call low) speed.

Stock around 100 unless it is cold out haven't tried yet with the new ZG doble bubble but did 140 this week and the wind wasn't bad.

I cant see myself ever goin that fast lol, the cops around where you guys live must be real lazy lol, Im afraid to go 70 most the time down the freeway when its 65 lol cuz of the cops, much less 120 haha they dont make any sense to me, ill be cruisin at 70, and I got cars everywhere just blazin right past me without a care in the world.. i dunno.. maybe its just because im kinda young and poor at the moment so i cant afford a ticket...

although, there was that one time comin home from work at around 4am in the mornin, i WAS goin 65 in a 65, and i got pulled over with cars passing me when the cop clocked me, and he told me i was goin 81
iamwithstupid.gif
thank god he didnt ticket me, i was poe at the time, he jus gave me a warning.. dumbass columbus cops...

If riding solo I don't usually tuck until 130 or so, but with buddies I tuck around 100 because the acceleration up to 150 is sooooo fast I might no have time to duck....if ya know what I mean!

About 120 for me unless the wind is really strong then I will start sooner.

150 or so and then down. i have done 180mph sitting up just a little bent over. I have done 200mph just bend over. This thing has power. Sort of fun to sit straight up when I want to stop. CAN YOU SAY PARACHUTE>>>
biggrin.gif

Back