Thanks to Ninja Eater!!!!!

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Mike just pm'd me.....pointed me towards a place that sells all kinds and colors of bolt kits for all bikes.
Gonna go with the gold bodywork bolts cuz that's the closest to my yellow paint........should look way better than the silver ones......they just stand out too much for my liking.

Here's the link he sent me......check it out if yer looking for some cool fasteners in different colors.
http://www.tastynuts.com/site/frames/frameset_shoponline.htm

Thanks for lookin out bro
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096595764 -->

Yeah I got a tasty crap fairing kit here.

They replace your nice fitting oem bolts with new clips and some crap aluminuim bolts with crappy paint. Since the bolts are absolute junk and aluminuim they have to include like a million crappy little plastic spacers and anitseize so you don't seize the bolts and snap them off. If you want colored bolts, paint your OEMs.

IF you really want to see a TASTYcrap fairing bolt kit I'll snap a picture of mine.

They replace your nice fitting oem bolts with new clips and some crap aluminuim bolts with crappy paint. Since the bolts are absolute junk and aluminuim they have to include like a million crappy little plastic spacers and anitseize so you don't seize the bolts and snap them off. If you want colored bolts, paint your OEMs.

IF you really want to see a TASTYcrap fairing bolt kit I'll snap a picture of mine.
Damn dude are they really that bad?
rock.gif
If what you're describing is true, then I'll just leave 'em be.

No Brit Bolts for me... I'll buy replacement OEM and Anodize/ powdercoat...

No way I trust Brit Nuts...
wow.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno I'm outta here...

No Brit Bolts for me...  I'll buy replacement OEM and Anodize/ powdercoat...

wow.gif

laugh.gif

Don't wanna powdercoat, cuz it'll chip out when ya take em on and off, and you can't anodize aluminum.....like Nandro had to remind me.
If they are not that great, maybe I'll stay away.
Thanks just the same for lookin out NE, really appreciate that bro!!!!
BTW.....(friendly question) how did they hold up on yer bike?

I'll take ya'll's word on 'em. No way am I clickin' a link that starts with "tasty nuts".
biggrin.gif

Just trying to save you the cash I already spent. MINE were $56 to my door back in the day. They're painted black. SOme bolts have huge runs on them. I mean christ how hard is it to ensure a decent bolt for $56 a set?!!!

I'll sell the crappynuts kit for $25+shipping.
I have OEM bolts (used) I can sell.

I have an aftermarket bolt set which includes smooth cargo bolt replacements, heavy duty small push pins but no clips-unlike the crappynuts kit these work with OEM clips and look like BUT BETTER than OEM.

wow.gif

laugh.gif

Don't wanna powdercoat, cuz it'll chip out when ya take em on and off, and you can't anodize aluminum.....like Nandro had to remind me.
Dude you and Nandro are Both Fuggin High!!!  Aluminum is the Metal most commonly Anodized.  It's simple, effective and results in a harder more corrosion resistant finish....  

I don't know what you been smoking up there, but you gotta stop...  Aluminum is all about being anodized...  

Someone is really confused...

Rev

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097520381 -->

Damn dude are they really that bad?
rock.gif
 If what you're describing is true, then I'll just leave 'em be.
They are not that bad. They are aluminu, and as I sad do not use them anymore, I us croe. They are not painted bolts but anodized. They fit fine and will not break until you give them to muc torque. You do not need anymore washers then you would with stock bolts. Again for the look the should be fine, bu some spares and remember they are Alum.

wow.gif

laugh.gif

It may still be worth your investment for looks.  They are not that expesive.  If you find the color that you want.   Not sure about the black bolts but the Green , gold red blue and yellow are anodized. I ran the Green bolts for a log time bfore I painted the bike.,

All of the above posts are correct only highly exaggerated.  They are worth a try but buy a kit and then the extra bolts pack for spares.  Again I went to Crome bolts aft I painted the Busa, but I still like the way the colord bolts looked.

You can also go the more expensive way and have the bolts color chrome or chrome.

I think the place up in Montreal Canada still does color chrome.

http://www.radicalraceworks.com  e-mail Heike

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097507712 -->

Back