Busa Bash III Attendance

Haven't checked yet...waiting for honey to give me an answer before I get my hopes up.
sad.gif

we have 2 threads.... could be you posted in the other one .... glad to hear you can make it though
cool.gif

I will be there count me in brothers......I live about 45 miles from the Gap and I look forward to seeing all of you there...be safe on the ride in and trust me those who have never been to Deals Gap home of the "The Dragon" your in for a treat, my one and only crash and burn was there last summer...just be careful..see ya in April.....

I've got a room at the Phillips Motel for Friday&Saturday, there will be 2 of us I have an 05 red/black, my buddy has a 01 blue/silver. We will be rideing down from Ohio.

Not sure yet, but may have to be back for work on Sunday. I plan on arriving Tues or Wed so I can do a lot of riding. If anyone is going to be there early as well, we can try to hook up. Not one for reservations so will probably stay at Ma and Pop place next to the Microtel in Robbinsville. Probably have to IB it back on Saturday. Will definitely rendezvous with others at the Phillips or whatever is decided upon.

Can't wait....I looooovvvveee the smokies!!!

Hey I was thinking what if we give a plaque to the person or persons who have traveled the fairest. Set up a poker run on Saturday morning, like running thru the Foothills Parkway to Deals Gap and then thru the Skyway, give some prizes out for the poker run, for the winning hands....I may set up a small booth with info about my bike shop...I wouldnt be opposed to help or donate some funds for this event, let me know asap, so I can plan...be cool and kind and remember keep the wheels on the ground...laters

Hey I was thinking what if we give a plaque to the person or persons who have traveled the fairest. Set up a poker run on Saturday morning, like running thru the Foothills Parkway to Deals Gap and then thru the Skyway, give some prizes out for the poker run, for the winning hands....I may set up a small booth with info about my bike shop...I wouldnt be opposed to help or donate some funds for this event, let me know asap, so I can plan...be cool and kind and remember keep the wheels on the ground...laters
Good suggestions, IMO.

If this is the Aug Colorado one [i'm so confused], I'm seriously considering thinking about maybe planning to discuss the option of possibly planning to attend. I'd be riding cross country to get there and that would be fun too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Back