Busa Bash III Attendance

bronc3

Registered
Just curious as to who will be there for sure, barring some insane act of God or tradgedy. The more, the merrier..........please post here for a head count. Count me in!
super.gif

That just happens to be the week I'm scheduled to go to Santiago Chile, the 16th - the 23rd.
It looks like the Busa Bash is going on when I'm in Chile and the Colorado meet when I'm suppose to be going to Bolivia.
sad.gif

But believe it or not, I like the trips to S.A. even more than riding my busa.
wow.gif
 Ohh, can I say that and still be a part of this board?
RF, are you riding or trailering.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106704139 -->

I'll be trailering w/bronc3, otherwise there'd be little left of the rear tire for the mountains.

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106704510 -->

Damn college and not being able to skip classes.....
I wish I could go, I would enjoy meeting some fellow riders. Any other gatherings this summer near IN that anybody knows about?

OK, im interested..but when and where exactly..? I have a buddy just bought a blk/silver 05 today. would be cool to ride with a pack of busas. Im in Atlanta how far off am i..?

ATL isnt that far... Look up Robbinsville NC. The trip is to Deals Gap and other area roads, which are some of the best around. We are going april 15-17. A few might be a day earlier or later but thats when most will be there. Hope to see you there. If you have any questions just let us know
cool.gif

Ok, I was curious
wink.gif

ATL to Robbinsville NC
Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 33 minutes Total Est. Distance: 157.22 miles

Of course your milage will vary cuz I have no clue where you are in ATL and Robbinsville is just gettin you close
smile.gif

Back