Busa Bash for Fall '06

Hurry up and set it!! I need to set the time up at work, and set up a weekend of hard riding prior to going up to maybe discourage the wifey and not have the seperation anxiety again hah

It looks like the end of September is the most conveniant time for most people.  The only event has scheduled for that month is the Fiero rally on Sept 15-17. We could shoot for the weekend or two after that?
oh oh!!!! Set it up FOR the weekend of the fieros!!! I wanna see some fireballs!!
laugh.gif

hey BenaHor - i don't think i can wait all the way till sept to go...  sucks we missed out this time but we gotta get down there sooooon!!!
ryan...ass ?

I'll have to see what I can do. If I only have a few days vacation, I wanna try and meet these board peeps. If more.... Dragon fun it shall be!!

Is it going to take as long to pin this topic as it did the last one?
rock.gif

I can't believe a topic is just sitting here yelling "pin me! pin me!" and VaBusa hasn't jumped on it yet...
biggrin.gif

Topic pinned (thanks to Atomics subtle request LOL) and let's keep it under 70 pages, shall we?
biggrin.gif

October sounds right,  first coupple weekends would be perfect.  Mark me down  
biggrin.gif
Amen!

We are gonna go back (to the Gap) in that time frame either way, would be great time for a small, secondary Bash!

Too many places I missed because the job cut me short....

it would be great to have it late sept or early oct
roas ATL is early sept and i go every year
but love going to the bashes to
so late sept would be perfect for me, lets set it so we can plan for it

<span style='color:darkblue'>I missed the spring bash by a week and I live about 80 miles from the dragon count me in. If anyone wants to get a smaller ride together let me know. I'm available Wed-Sat pretty much any week. Where does everyone stay Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Cherokee, Bryson City? I'm trying to decide which way to come in lol only 4 months to get these things planned:)</span>

<!--EDIT|dezel1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147033765 -->

OK, my vacation is finalized.

I am leaving Oct 8 for San Juan and will be back 15th.

So do we wanna stick with the Sept 22-24th?

September 22-24th sounds outstanding!

<!--EDIT|tpbio
Reason for Edit: "Spelling, as usual!"|1147211714 -->

OK, my vacation is finalized.

I am leaving Oct 8 for San Juan and will be back 15th.

So do we wanna stick with the Sept 22-24th?
Lets see here...........

Yep, that would just about put me there on my Birthday!
I'll buy the cake Vman!

<!--EDIT|YH2K
Reason for Edit: "Dropped laptop, had to adjust"|1147213312 -->

Back