Busa Bash for Fall '06

I'll be there.....
smile.gif

Oh wait... I live here.... hahahaha...

yeah for some reason I thought we were looking at early Oct for this one
rock.gif

the Meet n Greet is like the 14-16 Sept I think, I believe Cyclefest is the 3rd weekend in Aug, so early Oct would be good, from a weather stand point it would be a good time as well, very similar to this last bash
cool.gif

October sounds right, first coupple weekends would be perfect. Mark me down
biggrin.gif

I am down with pretty much any date as long as their is ample notice to put in for it at work. I think the first two weekends of October would be latest we would want to go because it starts to get chilly soon there after.

And I will second GaBusa's comment on the weekend of Sept 22-24. I know it was discussed around the fire by a few of us anyway. Dang...I am already counting down till the next bash.

September would not be as cold. My weekends in Oct are probally going to be spent at cheerleading competitions, since Lauren and Halie is on the varsity competition high school squad.

End of September or Early October sound good.

I would prefer late September, though.

I was thinking I'd just run the spring ones, but this could be tempting if it's in Sept...maybe...
smile.gif

Set it up, I'm down for Sept or Oct
I'll even have my next project done by then

count me in

It looks like the end of September is the most conveniant time for most people. The only event has scheduled for that month is the Fiero rally on Sept 15-17. We could shoot for the weekend or two after that?

Back