Busa Bash for Fall '06

You guys need to decide when the spring bash is going to take place.
smile.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 23 2006,20:23) You guys need to decide when the spring bash is going to take place.  
smile.gif
Last weekend in April. 27th-29th I think...I dont have an 07 calander on me at the moment.

MAN IT was fun. Thanks to vman for sparking my visor up on the dragon!!! It was great meeting some of you guys that i haven't met before and riding with some new faces. For those that didn't make it we had a pretty good run yesterday with rain today.

I GOT TO DRAG MY KNEE!!!!!!!!!.

And call michelle a bit late... sorry Mike and Michelle...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm due to leave the hospital tomorrow. I hope.

Well, since this on is in the books, topic unpinned. Where's the spring thread?
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 24 2006,21:50) Well, since this on is in the books, topic unpinned.  Where's the spring thread?
smile.gif
So... where were you Shawn?
rock.gif

I got home yesterday about 6:40 PM. 10 hours 10 minutes from CRoT to the house. The first 2 1/2 in the rain. I was still wet 8 hours later. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting you all. 1536 miles logged on the Busa for the Bash.

Between the Bash and the Meet and Greet I have about 7 hours of video to cook down and a few pictures to post up. The Bash video will be first since I was only running the single camera its quicker and easier to get done. For the Meet and Greet group, the video will be awesome. I have some great footage from both the front and rear cameras.

Sorry I didn't get to see more of the crew. Weather looked bad where I was heading. Bugged out Sat. Drove out of it heading east, did rt. 40/85 instead of 81. 80+degrees and sunny. Did got some runs Fri. late. Odometer, which runs alittle low cause of the healer, said 87mi. and a couple real early Sat. morning. Round trip/7days = 3010mi. Maybe this spring, Busa should be done this spring but building up a trackbike this winter too. We'll see. Hope everyone had a safe trip home. Doug

Back