Busa Bash for Fall '06

bronc3

Registered
Is there a tentative date yet? I may forego heading up in July/August and wait for this one.

Man - appearently, time waits for no man... and neither does Scott when it comes to the Busa Bash. I need to know the dates so I can start planning. Is it possible to look at the 15th to 20th of Sept?

I vote for the last two weeks of June and for a location, how about Glacier National Park in Montana or the Lochsa Lodge on the Lolo Pass at the Idaho/Montana border or Crater Lake Oregon? I'll be cruising those locales anyway...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Man - appearently, time waits for no man... and neither does Scott when it comes to the Busa Bash. I need to know the dates so I can start planning. Is it possible to look at the 15th to 20th of Sept?
I was looking to Kev or another local for suggesting dates. They are more familiar with the climate throughout the year.

This is going to bother me. I've already been told that I'm allowed only 1 Bash per year...
Hhhmmmm, maybe I could just swing by on the way to see Mickey Mouse...
biggrin.gif

September 22-24 was discussed around the fire on Saturday night. Kevin can verify that. I went ahead and made my reservations for room 112 again. I am looking forward to it again.
biggrin.gif

September 22-24 was discussed around the fire on Saturday night. Kevin can verify that. I went ahead and made my reservations for room 112 again. I am looking forward to it again.  
biggrin.gif
I knew I remembered late sept, but with all the milk flying and mountain dew drinking, I couldn't remember for sure.

If I do get up there, I need to do two things:
1. Find more stuff for momma and the boys to do so that I can ride more than 1 day
2. Get a room with more than 1 bed!

biggrin.gif
I knew I remembered late sept, but with all the milk flying and mountain dew drinking, I couldn't remember for sure.

If I do get up there, I need to do two things:
1.  Find more stuff for momma and the boys to do so that I can ride more than 1 day
2. Get a room with more than 1 bed!
Give her some money and let her bring a friend and they can go to Pigeon Forge and shop, its a ladys paradice over there. Go ahead and make your reservations soon.

jump9.gif

I don't think I could bare to miss yet another bash so?..barr the world coming to an end as we know it?..Ill be there this time around.
biggrin.gif

hey BenaHor - i don't think i can wait all the way till sept to go... sucks we missed out this time but we gotta get down there sooooon!!!

Back