???

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,20:57)
(TheAtomicAss @ Sep. 25 2006,20
super.gif
) "How did it feel when you felt the nipple harden under your hand?"

jump9.gif
Classic line of the night!
laugh.gif
Ben, you have inspired my taste for one-up-manship.

We're going to need a tag-line for the spring bash, so...
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Hey everyone ,we ended up comming home Sunday cause of the rain but had some pics so Ialso added them to the gallery, I enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to ride again with you down the road soon ,next time I'll try to stay where you all are staying I would of had gotten to know you all a little better I was going to stop buy Sat. night on the way thru, and jam with a couple of you I love music and douse to build banjos and guitars for a living and have been in a band for about 10yrs or longer we do alot of southern Rock some Floyed Stuff like that .I do alot acoustic rythem and back up sining but would have loved just to sit in and jam and strum for awhile but I would have had to had a couple of drinks and It wouldnt have been very good for me to drink and drive you know because I was staying in Bryson City which is about 45min from you guys . but there is always next time , right

peace

beerchug.gif
to all of you Im glad everyone made it safe back home , Man was there some Bikes down or What I heard of 5 and seen 2 on the way back threw .

Wow! I felt alot of love looking at those pics. Looks like everyone had a great time. But I gotta tell U, Ben was bored by whatever they were talking about in that room. And Kevin, well, by the look of his face, I think he wet himself when Ben touched him.
SHOCKED.gif

Back