Buell Peg Mod Completed

Bird Hunter

Donating Member
Registered
I received my pegs from Org. Member "GSX1300R" (Joe). They were in excellent condition, with all machine work completed, a high gloss shine, and all necessary parts. He includes excellent instructions, and makes all aspects of the installation including brake lever/gear shift lever adjustments very simple. Here are some pics..

Joe_1_012.jpg

Very nice! Have always thought about getting a set of those.

I have had them on mine for most of the time ive been riding my bike. I love the mod, and have really been glad that I did it.

Nice I like mine alot , the only thing is I have my bike lowered so when I turn hard my foot rubs the ground . and also my heel touches the exhuast.

Thanks Guy's !!!
beerchug.gif

Yeah it is an 08', and the pegs do make a huge difference.. Joe had to make a change to the kit from the Gen I Busa, as the new stock 08' springs have a much smaller opening, and the sleeve will not fit through them. He uses 07' springs with the 08' kit. Now I can claim to have the best of both worlds, a Gen I/II Busa !!!.. Also, Joe was awesome to deal with as well. He kept in contact with me until everything was completed and he was sure I was satisfied.. Good Guy !!!
thumb_up.gif

Back