Installed by Buell pegs - but......

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Installed my Buell pegs - but......

Hey guys... just a quick question: I installed my Buell pegs today, but I didn't really find the need to adjust the gear shift lever or the rear brake lever. Anyone else run into this? Could it be that my size 13 feet are long enough to reach? Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Yep, entirely possible (Bigfoot) my shifter is in stock position..

heck you could have tried that too while you were test driving the Corbin at the Springs..

Depends on how you ride. Some angle their toes down more. Me in particular, my toes angle down quite a bit during casual riding so if I hadn't adjusted the lever the pull up to shift wouldn't have been within my flexibility range if that makes sense. Your foot can only rotate up so far....hence the reason some have to rotate the lever down to compensate for the lower lever.

Initially, I fooled around with my levers but ended up leaving them at the oem setting. :hehe:

I was worried at first that mine weren't rotated down far enough. After a week of riding, I've grown used to it and have left them be. The rear brake lever could still use a few more degrees of rotation down, but I'm not going to fool with it.

Don't have the buell pegs but I may drop it 1 spline to see if it helps with the false N I'm getting between 4 and 5??? Give it a try. What the hey.:whistle:

Doe anyone miss the rubber when you go to the Buell pegs? I'm thinking Suzuki put the rubber on top and the steel weight on the bottom of the stock pegs for a reason...

Hi dalynchmob4

Where did you buy your buell pegs from? How much were they, how much work did you have to modify to fit them on your Busa.

Thanks

Back