I need  measurement PLEASE

dgmontoya

Registered
anyone with a stock pegs and rear sets please measure the distance from the ground to the peg, shift lever and rear brake lever. i want to reset my stuff to the stock relationship now that i have put the buell pegs on. i forgot to measure before i started changing stuff. thanks guys

does not make sense here...

you just put on buell pegs but want to set shifter/brake to "factory stock" positions? did they not start there already?

with the peg mod, I just set the shifter to go as low as it could on the downstroke without crashing into the side stand..

on the brake side, I just screwed the clevis up as far as I could without hitting the linkage.. (rarely use rear brake anyway)

i want the same distance as stock. lets say the stock peg is 12" from the ground and the shift lever is 12.5". that is .5" difference so with the lowered buell pegs i want the same .5" difference. well i forgot to measure so i don't know what that difference was so i need someone to measure for me. i hope this clarifies my need

It probably isn't gonna work out like you think. Best bet is to adjust like Bogus says and give it a test ride and go from there. Mine is just like he said.

my clutch side is 11.25 from ground to top of peg and clutch lever is 9.25 to top of peg

my brake side is disasymbled right now.
Chris has no brakes.... he just keeps posting, and posting, and posting, and posting...

..., yup, still posting.
laugh.gif

if you dont get the brake side let me know. i can put it back together and measure.
beerchug.gif

15.5 to top of peg, 13.25 to top of brake lever. I'm lifted, but that won't affect the numbers you are looking for. HTH

Okay my bike is lowered 1 1/8" in the front. To the center of my shifter is 9 3/4" and to the center of my brake lever is 10 1/4". That is with my weight(185lbs) sitting on the bike held upright.

I came in here expecting something "TOTALLY" different......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
"OHHHHH...you want bike measurements.....I'll put the tape measure BACK in the tool box...
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back