BUB Speed trials ?

Well you have Speedweek, and then you have the BUB/AMA trials........one is exclusive to the motorcycles, but once registered one could also participate in the Speedweek fun too. You have to register separately though.....211 ain't bad on the salt. The machine cleanup makes running Maxton a better deal though....the bike has to be torn down to next-to-nothing after salt exposure. It get's into everything......that doesn't stop me from thinking about it though.... :oldcool: Give me time..... :super:

And the winner get a big fat check from the BUB event. :cheerleader::bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

Bonneville is a long long time goal for me. :bowdown:

I just found out the guys name is Mike Garcia and he set the record apsag 1350 at allmost 212 mph, all motor no spray or turbo. The bike is lowered has stock swing arm and the motor was built by my friend Richard Sims. He now is working his own little shop in Sacramento in back of Suicycle.

:thumbsup:

I just found out the guys name is Mike Garcia and he set the record apsag 1350 at allmost 212 mph, all motor no spray or turbo. The bike is lowered has stock swing arm and the motor was built by my friend Richard Sims. He now is working his own little shop in Sacramento in back of Suicycle.

:thumbsup:

Great numbers there were some all motor bikes flying up at Loring as well. :beerchug:

Back