BT-016 Users ?

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Anyone running the Bridgestone BT-016? Did the tire on the rear appear way narrower than previous tires? Mine sure does, it is a 190/50-70R and every time I glance at it it just looks small/narrow compared to previous tires. It must be the profile giving the illusion that it is narrower, gonna take a ride tomorrow and see how she feels in the corners.

475.jpg

The BT-016 is my tire of choice! I've gone through three rears and two fronts and won't be changing brands anytime soon. They work for me!! :thumbsup:

Definitely a great tire. I ran them for before I became hooked on dunlops. No complaints and if I could get them cheap enough I would consider running them, but when they cost the same or more than the Q2s the dunlops win every time.

from the pic. it looks to be the correct size. they have a bit of a pitch in the center which is why it might look a little narrow overall. the warm up is decent,dipping in the corners is a smooth transition ,and the stick feels solid. overall a great street tire in my opinion.

I just installed a set of Dunlops, and they look narrower than the Storms I had. Same size, just looks different.

I had BT-016s on my bike, switched to Shinko Ravens and now that I am used to them I definitely prefer them. Actually had to buy rearsets to stop my boots from dragging in corners as an indication of how much more comfortable I am with the Ravens.

Can't really say that the Raven looks thin, feels like the same size as the BT-016 was.

I had BT-016s on my bike, switched to Shinko Ravens and now that I am used to them I definitely prefer them. Actually had to buy rearsets to stop my boots from dragging in corners as an indication of how much more comfortable I am with the Ravens.

Can't really say that the Raven looks thin, feels like the same size as the BT-016 was.

now there is something you don't read every day :poke:

I know, I guess it comes down to personal experience, but that had been mine. I really like the Metzeler M3's on my blackbird, but they are just not worth the price difference. My VFR800 has Michellins, my second bike with them, and I really don't like those, will never get them again. For now it's Raven's for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back