Brocks pc v map for alienhead

roached

Registered
My brocks pipe showed today and have the bug to install it but dont have the map, not sure if this is ok but if anyone has the alienhead map for 08-09 and could email it to me that would get me roaring tonight (-: thanks a ton

Power comander has a brocks/hindle map on their site...is this close enough until brocks emails me the alien head map?

You should have ordered the PC with the pipe. They would have sent it ready to plug and play. Dynojet or Brock's can help ya on this.

I know i had it thrown in as icing when i bought the bike(they had them in stock so no map) so kind of got it free lol...Going to just have to wait till next weekend, having little kid syndrome though lol

get it mapp the one they send suxs

Can you spell that out a little clearer. I understand it's not as good as a custom map, but it comes with the unit. Are we talking custom map is a little better or are we talking you're getting ready to put a hole in your piston thingy.

Not challenging you, just asking for a better explanation.

no hole in piston but ....................
ridabillity with a custom is worlds better and mph in the 1/4 up by as much a 3

I'll be taking my '08 to Schnitz in the spring for a custom tune using ECU Editor. I'm currently using a "borrowed" map he did and the difference in rideability is amazing-compared to stock or the Brocks' map. None of the add on boxes(PC, Bazazz,etc.) affect the IAP portion of the map and leaves alot on the table-rideability wise. I'm sure Johnnycheese is aware and GPW will find out when he starts flashing this winter.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'll be taking my '08 to Schnitz in the spring for a custom tune using ECU Editor. I'm currently using a "borrowed" map he did and the difference in rideability is amazing-compared to stock or the Brocks' map. None of the add on boxes(PC, Bazazz,etc.) affect the IAP portion of the map and leaves alot on the table-rideability wise. I'm sure Johnnycheese is aware and GPW will find out when he starts flashing this winter.:thumbsup:
Get up with Dozerdriver..

Last edited:
Get up with Dozerdriver..

Dozerdriver converted a Bazazz map to EE2 and was rich-that's to be expected. Petrik has the conversion set on the rich side to be safe for a base map only. His logic is that if someone is going to use EE2 to tune the fueling they will be either putting it on a dyno or using a data logger. The conversion also does nothing to the IAP portion as the Bazazz doesn't affect it.

Dozerdriver converted a Bazazz map to EE2 and was rich-that's to be expected. Petrik has the conversion set on the rich side to be safe for a base map only. His logic is that if someone is going to use EE2 to tune the fueling they will be either putting it on a dyno or using a data logger. The conversion also does nothing to the IAP portion as the Bazazz doesn't affect it.
ok :beerchug: I still love the Bazzaz on the Busa, thats my option and I like it.

Last edited:
roached,

Go to Brock's Performance Products click on the Map Support link on the left.

Your map usually arrives within an hour if your form is filled out between 8am - 5pm Eastern Time, otherwise it should show the next morning when you log on. We supply Dyno and Track maps for most applications….Track maps have been perfected for the optimum Air/Fuel ratio with your bike MOVING. Last time I road my bike, that’s what it was doing :laugh:

WARNING: track-tuned maps will typically show a loss of power on the dyno because the A/F ratio is not optimized for Dyno bragging numbers—but will be truly faster in the real world. Dyno maps available on request.

Here are some real world results: :: DRAGBIKE.COM :: DRAGBIKE MAGAZINE :: Hayabusa Chronicles Part 2 ::

Here’s video from the real world also (stock engine/wheelbase/foot shifting): http://www.brockracing.com/video/richard_899_lo.wmv

After you install your map, take your bike for a ride and send me an e-mail telling me personally what you think of the drivability Brock@BrocksPerformance.com ...then when you are done, check our private owners group and follow the expert tuning information provided.

Side Note: how many completely stock bikes need to be custom tuned? None! and neither to stock engines with our products installed. We can make your drivability and performance smoother and faster —just like they can at the factory before they ship your bike to your dealer ANYWHERE in the world.

Finally, the best part…take your bike to the track and slap around some “so calledâ€￾ tuners and their dyno machines.

If you aren’t happy when you are done, simply return your pipe for a full refund.

Brock

Brock's Performance Products

Ps. all of this comes with your pipe purchase at no extra charge. Please use it to the best of your ability and keep your hard earned money in your pocket and away from Internet “expertsâ€￾.

Brock not talking dyno numbers talking track
not slamming you at all I have always had respect for you and your products,but the latest maps I have seen have not been up to the old ones. then again they might NOT be yours and someone changing the notes and sending them out could be happening.
I have seen it with my maps as well

roached,

Go to Brock's Performance Products click on the Map Support link on the left.

Your map usually arrives within an hour if your form is filled out between 8am - 5pm Eastern Time, otherwise it should show the next morning when you log on. We supply Dyno and Track maps for most applications….Track maps have been perfected for the optimum Air/Fuel ratio with your bike MOVING. Last time I road my bike, that’s what it was doing :laugh:

WARNING: track-tuned maps will typically show a loss of power on the dyno because the A/F ratio is not optimized for Dyno bragging numbers—but will be truly faster in the real world. Dyno maps available on request.

Here are some real world results: :: DRAGBIKE.COM :: DRAGBIKE MAGAZINE :: Hayabusa Chronicles Part 2 ::

Here’s video from the real world also (stock engine/wheelbase/foot shifting): http://www.brockracing.com/video/richard_899_lo.wmv

After you install your map, take your bike for a ride and send me an e-mail telling me personally what you think of the drivability Brock@BrocksPerformance.com ...then when you are done, check our private owners group and follow the expert tuning information provided.

Side Note: how many completely stock bikes need to be custom tuned? None! and neither to stock engines with our products installed. We can make your drivability and performance smoother and faster —just like they can at the factory before they ship your bike to your dealer ANYWHERE in the world.

Finally, the best part…take your bike to the track and slap around some “so called†tuners and their dyno machines.

If you aren’t happy when you are done, simply return your pipe for a full refund.

Brock

Brock's Performance Products

Ps. all of this comes with your pipe purchase at no extra charge. Please use it to the best of your ability and keep your hard earned money in your pocket and away from Internet “expertsâ€.

I haven't had any issues with my pipe or map. Because I ride the streets I figure what I've got is good enough. If I was competing I imagine I would go with something besides the PC and get a custom tune and make changes based on data from an on board datalogger.

Back