Brock map wanted

gsxrboy96

Registered
Hey guys, i just getting off my kawasaki onto a busa, and i gotta say i love it, I bought the bike, it has a brock/hindle on the bike, but no pc, does anyone have a generic brock map they may have got with their pipe i can upload into the commander im fixing to order?? any help would be appreciated,

I have a couple of em. pm me your email and I"ll send them tonight.

If bike has a brock hindle on it,send brock a email with who you brought the bike from an he will get you setup if brought thru them or a authorized dealer and you will get full support and web access.

(GoldenChild @ Mar. 19 2007,19:41) If bike has a brock hindle on it,send brock a email with who you brought the bike from an he will get you setup if brought thru them or a authorized dealer and you will get full support and web access.
+1 but I will send you maps later tonight

like GoldenChild said contact him he will send you what ever you need + if you have any question he will answer them quick, brock is a great guy.

ok guys, ive tried using the maps that those had sent me, and it says the map is not compatiable, any idea why the pc is saying this, the bike is a 01, with pc3usb?
rock.gif

The 01 has a different computer/power commander than all the rest and doesn't process data the same..See my above post..

try labeling the extension .map instead of .djm ... that might be the problem.

Back