Registered
i have a 99 busa with a pc3 usb
only mods are:
full hindle exhaust
flapper removed
short stacks
k@n filter
pair removed.

brock won't give me a map since i bought the exhaust used.
any help would be great.

Check power commander site to see if they have one. Other wise get a custom dyno tune map done. Not nice to nurse off of someone else spent $300 for tune and cheat the tuner by HANDING you a sim map. Just my .02 cent

Check power commander site to see if they have one. Other wise get a custom dyno tune map done. Not nice to nurse off of someone else spent $300 for tune and cheat the tuner by HANDING you a sim map. Just my .02 cent
If you spent $300 to tune a busa with bolt ons, im sorry :rofl: and like i said brock provides a custom map for free, but since i got the exhaust 2nd hand, he won't help me......

If you spent $300 to tune a busa with bolt ons, im sorry :rofl: and like i said brock provides a custom map for free, but since i got the exhaust 2nd hand, he won't help me......

Brock does not provide a custom map for free, you have to purchase his product to be entitled to one of his maps . . . even a Brock dealer cannot provide you with a map, he would lose his dealer status with Brock if Brock found out about it. And yes, you should tune a Busa with slip-ons, or any modification to the exhaust and/or airbox. And yes, 3 hours in the dyno room is worth $300, easily. And yes, you should spend some $$ and get a custom map done on your bike because its the right thing to do. And no, if I spent my hard-earned money on getting a custom map done, I would not give it away to someone else who is either too cheap to get his own map done, or too stupid to understand that another person's custom map - even with the exact same setup - is not necessarily going to be right for his bike . . .

Last edited:
Frank what can I say ? ............................... apart from you being 100% correct in everything you have stated.
You just can't appear to get it across that a downloaded map does not result in a tuned bike it results in nothing more than a guess. :rulez:

Back