PC3 Maps or info?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, I have installed my new pc3 usb ( thanx smithers )

Tonight I was goofin around with the lap top and trying to down load the correct map...
I have an 03 yosh 4-2-1 / K&N / pair valve removed and blocked off ... typical stuff, nuthin fancy. So what map?
rock.gif

the maps opp says Euro bike / Asian bike yosh full system duplex, stock or aftermarket air filter ( I dont have the duplex, mine is the RS 3 style )

any thoughts

thanx - K

i think the m312-012 is the one you need.
i have a map ill send u, it is set up for a muzzy even thou i run a yoshi,
im getting it mapped again in a couple of weeks for the yoshi if you want that map,

i think the m312-012 is the one you need.
i have a map ill send u, it is set up for a muzzy even thou i run a yoshi,
im getting it mapped again in a couple of weeks for the yoshi if you want that map,

Hey gang, I have installed my new pc3 usb ( thanx smithers )  

Tonight I was goofin around with the lap top and trying to down load the correct map...
I have an 03 yosh 4-2-1 / K&N  /  pair valve removed and blocked off ... typical stuff, nuthin fancy. So what map?
rock.gif

the maps opp says Euro bike / Asian bike  yosh full system duplex, stock or aftermarket air filter  ( I dont have the duplex, mine is the RS 3 style )

any thoughts

thanx - K
dude thats funny i had same prob. w/ my rs3. k/n do you have an airbox mod. if so youll want to get custom map anyway. for some reason though the dealer shop was able to find the right map for me on web. even though i couldnt
computer.gif
mine had very large airmod so i had to go get a dyno from a shop that has blowers that blow directly in air ports. SORRY I HAVE NO ANSWER JUST BEEN THERE AND WANTED TO SHARE
biggrin.gif

Whats up with DynoJet? Yosh should be the most popular pipe along with K&N ... and they give me maps for muzzy, hmf, scorpion on and on but not what I have?
rock.gif

the map i have now i sent you, you can play around with it till i get the others.

hi
dun mind if it tag along.
for hmf dual low with marble mod/pair valve mod and airbox mod. any kind bro have the map?

hi
for hmf dual low with marble mod/pair valve mod and airbox mod. any kind bro have the map?
HEY MAN THATS A TUFF COMBO TO FIND A GOOD MAY OUT THERE FOR. ALL I CAN HELP YOU WITH IS THE MARBLE MOD MAKES NO DIF. AND WITH A AIRBOX MOD YOU'LL WANT TO GET CUSTOM MAP (MAKE SURE SHOP YOU USE HAS BLOWERS TO BLOW IN PORTS) BUT YOU MAY GET LUCKY AND FIND SOMEONE WITH SAME SET UP BUT THAT WOULD BE PRETTY LUCKY. YOU'LL GET BEST PERFORMANCE FROM CUSTOM MAP ANYWAY. YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH DIF. MAPS BUT IF YOU RUN TOO RICH YOU'LL HAVE FOWLD PLUGS AND TOO LEAN YOU'LL HAVE PROBS TOO. THIS IS JUST FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW ALOT OF THIS JUST GIVING YOU ALL I CAN TO HELP
ThumbsUp.gif

I have a map if you would be interested. It was tuned for 4-2-1 yosh rs3 with a BMC race filter and airbox mod. PM me if you still need one or want to try it.

hi
HEY MAN THATS A TUFF COMBO TO FIND A GOOD MAY OUT THERE FOR. ALL I CAN HELP YOU WITH IS THE MARBLE MOD MAKES NO DIF. AND WITH A AIRBOX MOD YOU'LL WANT TO GET CUSTOM MAP (MAKE SURE SHOP YOU USE HAS BLOWERS TO BLOW IN PORTS) BUT YOU MAY GET LUCKY AND FIND SOMEONE WITH SAME SET UP BUT THAT WOULD BE PRETTY LUCKY. YOU'LL GET BEST PERFORMANCE FROM CUSTOM MAP ANYWAY. YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH DIF. MAPS BUT IF YOU RUN TOO RICH YOU'LL HAVE FOWLD PLUGS AND TOO LEAN YOU'LL HAVE PROBS TOO. THIS IS JUST FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES

ThumbsUp.gif
hey man thanks, no prob on the advise in case i goes wrong. hehe

u mention abt the marble is no use. why isnt it the same as pair valve mod/block off?

u also mention to blow air straight into the port which port the ram air port or into the air box straight?

will be looking for a custom map now.

thks still!
thumb_up.gif

hi

ThumbsUp.gif
hey man thanks, no prob on the advise in case i goes wrong. hehe

u mention abt the marble is no use. why isnt it the same as pair valve mod/block off?

u also mention to blow air straight into the port which port the ram air port or into the air box straight?

will be looking for a custom map now.

thks still!  
thumb_up.gif
sorry my typing came off wrong about the marble mod. IT DOES WORK! i ment it does not effect the maping.

oh and the blowers i am talking about the ram air ports. its not going to be a TRUE substitution to actual driving WIND but its alot closer than zero air going in there! i would find a tuner by reference DONT ASSUME YOUR DEALER IS BEST,EEVEERR

not that they are bad they are usually more common maintenence oriented.

bro, thks thks
it make me read all abt the mod again that why ppl say it is same why would ppl say nt the same. haha

yup i will ensure that he blow some air into it.

Back