HELP - Brocks closed on weekends and need my map to ride

I don't think I misunderstood you at all. You still fail to see the truth in this matter. I hope you thanked Brock Davidson for helping you out during his Memorial Day Weekend.

An absolute stand up guy.

And you still think their service is lacking SMH and still fail to realize the local guy you bought the pipe from is responsible. Have a great weekend. Let us know how it goes. I hope your local guy told you about the dummy plug you needed for the O2 sensor or that FI light is really gonna mess with you. Don't know a lot about the AlienHead 2 it might come with an O2 bung, but I thought these systems flowed to much for the factory O2 :dunno:

My local shop paid brocks for the exhaust and it was drop shipped straight from Brock's to my front door had it in two business days, was exceptionally happy with my transaction. My PCV was purchased independently from a friend whose 2011 Hayabusa had been stolen before he ever installed it so it was new in box, it came with all the parts including the 02 compression sensor and the pair valve block off plug. Bike has been fired up and runs and sounded great no FI lights etc. All in all I am happy with my transaction in every way other than the delay getting the maps, after reading the very extensive rules/regulations that were included with my tailored maps for my bike I can understand why Brock's does their maps the way they do...anyone I have offended with my irritation at my transaction is welcome to an apology....

Sidenote - Maps are installed and bike is sounding amazing...off the boards and onto the roads....

Our FAQ's explain clearly that you do not 'need' a map to ride to ride your bike. You can ride, no problem...you will simply recognize optimal performance and fuel mileage once our map is installed.

I am at a Memorial Day picnic with my family right now and was alerted to this thread, via Facebook message, by a caring customer. Feel free to contact me yourself if you have questions. My personal email address is bmail@brocksperformance.com

I hope this helps calm your worries. Please enjoy your weekend.

Brock

Our FAQ's explain clearly that you do not 'need' a map to ride to ride your bike. You can ride, no problem...you will simply recognize optimal performance and fuel mileage once our map is installed.

I am at a Memorial Day picnic with my family right now and was alerted to this thread, via Facebook message, by a caring customer. Feel free to contact me yourself if you have questions. My personal email address is bmail@brocksperformance.com

I hope this helps calm your worries. Please enjoy your weekend.

Brock

Brock, i sent you a personal email, I just want to post publicly that your message is highly appreciated and this continues to demonstrate to me everything I have ever heard about your reputation for providing top notch customer service. I am completely satisfied at this point with my transaction and wish you and everyone a happy memorial day weekend.

You are an idiot as well as a cry baby. Zero out you PC like I said will not hurt anything. I have built bike with big motors and customer did not want a PC and they are still alive(just don't drag race or LSR)
Quit crying about stuff and Slamming people and listen.

Johnnycheese, calling a fellow org member an idiot and a cry baby is uncalled for in my opinion.

Johnnycheese, calling a fellow org member an idiot and a cry baby is uncalled for in my opinion.

Well Im pretty sure that him and other guys such as Brock etc. that have years upon years and an upstanding reputation in the motorcycle community feel its uncalled for some guy to throw a temper tantrum and bad mouth a company just because somebody doesn't operate their business and practices according to his liking on a holiday weekend :whistle:

if your dealer knew anything he would have had a map for your setup preloaded IF he brought both items through brock's. We have been a brock's dealer for years and we are a direct dynojet dealer also. Cloud 9 Motorsports is a site sponsor and we make sure your stuff is plug and play when brock's items are purchased from us. We provide brock all your information even if you don't buy a power commander , so before your pipe arrives you have map to load. Buy from people who know more than just cheap parts prices, but how it all works and the smallest details count. Good Luck... Also even if you call it won't rush anything as the person that sends maps will tell you to go online submit the info as stated and you will get a map. They not gonna drop everything to send you a map. I even as a dealer I have had to submit stuff and it's a few days before I get it. Your dealer IS AT FAULT, NOT BROCK'S PERFORMANCE. To even make a post like this that will now be engraved in the minds of 1000's says alot about your character. Noone is to blame, but person you got parts from and yourself period.

Instead of going directly through Brock's I decided to support a local shop and had them order it for me as I like to support my local economy, guess my local shop is partially at fault for the lack of info on getting maps, Brock's is at fault for not providing the info in the box with the exhaust concerning their maps policy, and I am at fault for not doing more research on the maps prior to buying the exhaust system.

Anytime I spend $1000 plus on a purchase I expect a lot better service than I feel Brock's has provided when it comes to their maps program so far, I have no doubt when I contact them Tuesday morning the minute their offices open that my issue will be resolved right away as that is Brock's reputation and the reason I chose to go with their product line. You can believe though they will hear my opinion as someone who works in the IT field about providing all resources for high dollar products you sell online or in the large amount of documentation they ship in the box having a blurb about how you go about getting their Maps.

Zeroing off my PCV does nothing to help the situation as my bike now has a completely different exhaust system than my bike is tuned to run with, without a proper map on the bike their are plenty of potential fuel/air mixture issues that I do not wish to have impact my motor in any way.

Call me a cry baby, ill call you an @$$ h0l3, none of it really matters as nothing fixes my situation until Tuesday morning when Brock's opens again. Will I make sure to warn every single person I ever talk to about how Brock's handles their Power Commander Maps for their exhaust to prevent someone else from sharing my experience when buying one of their systems...You can bet your ass...

Last edited:
Well out of all of this, all that has been accomplished, is nothing.
You stated you you only run your stuff with the correct maps, well that would a custom Tuned map, not a generic!

Well out of all of this, all that has been accomplished, is nothing.
You stated you you only run your stuff with the correct maps, well that would a custom Tuned map, not a generic!

Fyi, Here is an example of some stock engine bikes with our our 'generic' mapping: Brocks Performance: Stock To Brock ~ World's Quickest Stock Motor Bikes

And here is a Busa with a map from our support system: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201508360214739&set=t.1348511717&type=3&theater

Brock

Fyi, Here is an example of some stock engine bikes with our our 'generic' mapping: Brocks Performance: Stock To Brock ~ World's Quickest Stock Motor Bikes

And here is a Busa with a map from our support system: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201508360214739&set=t.1348511717&type=3&theater

Brock

I can say that after installing my Brock's Alien Head 2 full system and the maps that Brock sent me the change in my Hayabusa's performance is unbelievable over stock. The throttle response was the thing that I noticed immediately across the first 4 gears (have not gotten it into 5th-6th yet) the dramatic power increase was felt through out all the gears I shifted through and I cannot say enough about the sound of the pipes...

Thank you Brock for your assistance, you absolutely living up to your customer service reputation and for developing one heck of a great product.

Here is a nice shot of the Alien Head 2 Installed and the rear section removed for powder coating the passenger pegs finally...

brocksexhaust.jpg

PowderCoat2.jpg

Brock

Your generic maps are no joke either. I ran stock engine with the alien head and your "generic" race map in April 2009 and went 199.2 mph at Maxton

Thanks for the hard work

Back