brocks pair block offs

ummm brocksperformance.com
bump.gif

I think my set came from P3 racing and were like $12 delivered... (I really do not need kanji's machined into every part of the bike, I already know what it is) You can make your own pretty easily (they are just drilled on a 30mm or 40mm center, need to measure)

DO you need to order the gaskets with it, or are there gaskets there already?
If you buy Brocks kit they come with an O-ring and are machined so the O-ring sets in the block off. There is no comparison between Brocks kit and anyone elses, his are the nicest and best designed hands down.
the brocks kit(what i have) is a little more expensive but it`s good stuff, it came with new nuts and the hose block-offs as well...

it is truly amazing how many speciality parts there are for the Hayabusa---and not enough money to get all of them!

DO you need to order the gaskets with it, or are there gaskets there already?
If you buy Brocks kit they come with an O-ring and are machined so the O-ring sets in the block off. There is no comparison between Brocks kit and anyone elses, his are the nicest and best designed hands down.
the brocks kit(what i have) is a little more expensive but it`s good stuff, it came with new nuts and the hose block-offs as well...
Got the Brock and love 'em. And as mentioned earlier, they come with the plugs for the airbox too.

Back