PAIR Block off

I got block off plates from Brocks however didn't ever get the motivation to tear everything down to install them. I plugged the hose coming from the air box and that did the trick. I think, if you remove the air pump, you have to put a resistor in it's place otherwise the bikes computer will freak out. Not for sure on that one but thats what the dealer says. Simply plugging the hose cost nothing and it accomplished the same thing.

The reason I ask is because we have done over 80 plus hours of r&d on just the pair valve and modifications you can do to it to make power!

Again I am just curious, what are you guys looking for? Is it just a quieter sound when decelerating (popping)? Is it that you think it gives you more power?...what?

$20 for plates and gaskets sounds great. I know the gaskets alone from Suzuki up here are more than that.
Looks cleaner. I know, I know, you can't even see them once the bikes back together but I can still picture
the job I did in my head....lol

I did it to stop the backfiring, there was no power increase that I was aware of.

I just stuck a Bic Pen cap inside the tube and slid it back on the airbox.

The backfiring, I can see your point. We tuned out the backfiring but left it in (in modified form) for a little extra power on a couple bikes.

I just finished removing my pair yesterday. I spent $20 off ebay. There is verry thin gaskets already on the pair valve inlets but i used high temp rtv sealant on them also.

I have looked through most of our sponsors sites, but could not find the COMPLETE kit. Does anyone have any other ideas??
banghead.gif

Can't I just buy a set off of ebay, then use siliconne for the gaskets?
Brian if if you take your time when removing the plates on the head your gaskets will stay in place...

Back