Block off plates for PAIR valve mod

M3Busa

Registered
Gentlemen,

where can i buy the block off plates, so that i can remove the PAIR valve completely.

Thanks

William

put stainless lag bolts in the openings. good enough for Velocity turbos to use them will definatly work with stock

thanks, ordered the kit from brocks? Can this mod be done with the headers and radiator still in place? I just installed the headers and i really dont want to pull them off again.
It looks like it can be done with out removing the headers and maybe just unbolting the radiator?

Thanks

William

thanks, ordered the kit from brocks? Can this mod be done with the headers and radiator still in place? I just installed the headers and i really dont want to pull them off again.
It looks like it can be done with out removing the headers and maybe just unbolting the radiator?

Thanks

William

yes. just unbolt the radiator. leave the headers. you may have to get the oil cooler outta the way i can't remember

Done! Thanks for the help. I went with the Brocks Kit, and Yes it can be done with the rad still in place.

Thanks to all

Done! Thanks for the help. I went with the Brocks Kit, and Yes it can be done with the rad still in place.

Thanks to all

Back