brock's mega-phone exh

darth frosty

Registered
heard a mega phone exhaust today in person and was even more impressed than I was before. So I have move the system up from a christmas wish to a birthday one. dude led me to this site that has them for $900.

http://shop.brocksperformance.com/Detail.bok?no=116

What do you guys think and for those that have them any thing I should be aware of for the installation and what not?

GIXERHP has one for sale in Black(Hindle) with a black mid and a set of Hindle stepped race headers. It is all brand new. They other set was ordered for me and is on my bike...

can.jpg

Thanx for the link. Does he get any silver or was this a one shot deal. The black is nice, but wont go with my set up.

He can get whatever you like but not sure on pricing... This set was for his bike but after hearing mine he decided to keep his CF setup... He is not so big into loud and obnoxious...

Man the one I heard today was on an 07. I heard the sound clip that pipefighter put up but in person...That was the exact sound I want to hear from my machine.
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I have the Brock's megaphone on my 06 LE and i absolutely LOVE it!!Did u hear it with the baffle in or out?Without the baffle is EXTREMELY loud,but that's how i like it...lol

Back