Brocks exhaust

I have a polished titanium Brock on my 07 and I love it but the midpipe-canister fit had a lil exhaust leak , that got fixed with some ultra copper sealant. Sound is amazing and power is defiantly up with the pc3 , get it mapped after you get it on ,, brocks map was so-so on my bike until i got it tuned

Pretty good exhaust.
I have the gen 3 titanium and the street megaphone.
If interested I can post up the videos I took of them in the garage.

100_2690.jpg

I had my street megaphone powder coated black. The sound is awesome: a low rumble at idle that lets all know what you got, and it screams a lot at higher rpm's to let all know that you're coming and going. I recently added a BMC race filter to further help the bike rip my arms off.

brock1.jpg

The bikes look great men ! I like that black powdercoat.

Pipefighter,any diff in power between the 2 ?

I haven't rode much with the TI can mainly the meg.
Meg seems to have a little bit more power, prob. due to less restriction.
Definitely a sound difference.
Went riding for a couple miles the other day without the baffle and that thing is loud. My right ear was hurting when I got back.
firedevil.gif

Would run it like that longer, but there was a real flat spot on the bottom end and didn't want to burn nothing up.

Pulling the baffle out,killed exhaust velocity. That's why it was flat down low.

I would like to try the meg,but finding it hard to justafy.
Don't really want any more noise either. I like to keep a low profile.

I have myself talked out of it.......But i want it  
laugh.gif

(chevelle @ Apr. 28 2007,10:58) Pulling the baffle out,killed exhaust velocity. That's why it was flat down low.

I would like to try the meg,but finding it hard to justafy.
Don't really want any more noise either. I like to keep a low profile.

I have myself talked out of it.......But i want it
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know. Would have to have a fatter map down low to make it work. Feel I would be pulled over a lot if I tried it.
Someday I'll get some video of the street meg. in action on the road to help with the sound.

I like the sound of it. It's louder then the hmf's, and the 2 bros systems I had before and of course being a megaphone gives it a little different sound. Overall I like it and everyone else that has heard it likes it as well.

Well Im liking the feedback here, all positive!

Of course everyone likes the most expensive exhaust Ive seen and actually liked!! lol

And AM DEFINITELY liking how that Megaphone sounds Pipe!! WOWWWW!

Would that be a slip-on or the whole system? Slip-on price can be managed but that Complete System is a little 'I can wait'...
cool.gif

Full system.
The Brock gen 3 headers can be used with either a muffler or the megaphone.
But full system only.

I found a used gen 3 system with the ti can and bought the megaphone new from Brock.
That way when I'm by myself I can run the megaphone and when the wifey wants to ride I switch the the Muffler.
It's like two exhausts in one.

(06limited1st @ Apr. 28 2007,19:25) Well Im liking the feedback here, all positive!

Of course everyone likes the most expensive exhaust Ive seen and actually liked!! lol
If performance is the goal,the brock system is hard to beat. I got a deal on this used,never installed system this past winter.

IM000134.jpg

Yea Im definitely gonna get this after hearing the soundbite.. Gonna take some time to get the money tho..

I dont like the "can" look so this is pretty perfect.. $1100.00 = Big Mod

(HiYaBruceA @ Apr. 28 2007,06:14) I had my street megaphone powder coated black. The sound is awesome: a low rumble at idle that lets all know what you got, and it screams a lot at higher rpm's to let all know that you're coming and going. I recently added a BMC race filter to further help the bike rip my arms off.
I like the black Brocks!!

Points of clarification:
1. Brock now offers the street megaphone in a dark color, but his website pic doesn't look black to me. Mine is 3 years old and was originally silver. I paid $50 to have it coated satin black at AMF, American Metal Finishing, in Imperial, PA. They do a great job and have the coolest pitbull, who wants you to pull his trailer tire out of his mouth, which you can't do.

2. Removing the baffle from the street megaphone is for track use only, because a) it's so loud you'll get a traffic ticket, and b) you must also remove the air filter to balance intake and outflow, which will dustify your engine if you do that on the street for any length of time.

3. A loud motorcycle is a safer motorcycle. White-tail deer, of which there are 100 trillion in PA, don't cross my path. If I'm on a crowded interstate and cagers start crowding me, I merely downshift enough so that I'm running about 8,000 rpm's and the road becomes clear as a Sunday Steelers home game.

Since we all love pics I attached a closeup of my big black Brock.

brock3.jpg

Back