Brock Davidson Exhaust......

Rocket Rider

Registered
Has anyone ever ran or currently running the Brock Davidson megaphone "street version" exhaust on their busa? If so, please give input whether its good or bad. I am seriously considering this exhaust but don't know much about it. Any info will help as well as other ehaust sugestions and pics. I really like the different looking exhausts...for example the short "dump pipe" style pipe but.......
Thanks...Keith

It makes the same power as the other Brock Gen-3 mufflers until you remove the billet end cap/baffle (one screw) which makes it sound like a pro stock drag bike. It's good for about two more HP at high RPM with the baffle removed. With the baffle installed, it is slightly louder than a Gen-3 muffler. They are polished Stainless and unique looking.

i am ordering the Brock package for mine as well with that pipe. What can i say, i am a ole KZ guy and still love the megaphones but i must admit i am totally a Busa addict now.
Brock told me the same as WarBaby said above, but i have only seen one on a bike at MIRRock race..........

Rocket Rider,

I just had the street megaphone system installed but haven't had much chance to evaluate its performance. But it sure is loud. I'm going to have it dyno tested as soon as I get my 220 mph gauges installed. figure I'll have the dyno guy accurately calibrate the Yellow Box at the same time. I'll post the results with some pics then.

Back