Brocks clutch conversion now available

Only 3 springs on the Gen3 where it's 6 on the Gen2. Different pressure plate, and probably different inner hub. Could probably just slide a whole Gen2 setup in...

Only 3 springs on the Gen3 where it's 6 on the Gen2. Different pressure plate, and probably different inner hub. Could probably just slide a whole Gen2 setup in...
Kinda looks like that exactly what it is

6DB8B9F9-9C2C-466E-993F-BA4B9E4EE797.jpeg

Watched some of that Brocks video. Looks like the input shaft is longer on the Gen3. So the pressure plate is different as well.

I guess we'd base the answers off of how it felt on the previous model but how is this for regular street riding? Pros/cons?
for regular street riding the stock set up is probably better. watch brocks video. this conversion is for drag racing where you need to be able to slip the clutch. for everyday riding the increase the pull required for the clutch lever won’t be as comfortable.

I can handle 10-15% lever feel. I had HD springs on my gen1 turbo and that's a different story.

I really really hate the clutch lunging in low speed 1st gear so god damn much so it's worth it IMO.

Back