Looking to do Clutch mod

Kildore

Registered
I've been looking to do the Brock's clutch mod. Does it really help with launches at the strip? Any other ideas are very welcomed. I have seen youtube videos of people installing a clutch mod into '08+ hayabusas. It looks easy enough. However, this one video doesn't show fluid when he takes off the cover. Is this normal? I have not installed a clutch or clutch mod before.

It helped me mainly because it made the launch more consistent. I know what the bike is going to do rather than this time it launches smooth, and the next time it doesn't have enough throttle and starts bucking.

It is pretty easy to install of you follow the instructions off of Brock's website. If you have it on the kickstand, you should be able to take the clutch cover off and do the complete install without losing any oil at all.

Very cool. Thank you for the reply. Hope to be able to get that done soon. Brock's has 2 clutch mods.. What do you think to get: Ultra light billet clutch mod with the Clutch Cuchion Kit or what do you think? You've been at it longer than i, and you're from Oklahoma. hehe..

I have both in my bike. At the least do the ultra light clutch mod first and see how you like it. Im not 100% sure the cushion helps because I changed out my clutch pack at the same time but I should be able to tell when I change the clutch pack out this summer.

Sounds good. Let me know what you think when you do. What clutch you going with?? Been practicing my launches, but no way to measure my success other than feel. Waiting for the spring. Love this bike and will be my 2nd year of riding her. I'm ready to have some fun.

I'm running a cycle concepts drag pack right now and will be going back with it this next time. Tulsa's track is still open so if you decide to go out there let me know

I'm running a cycle concepts drag pack right now and will be going back with it this next time. Tulsa's track is still open so if you decide to go out there let me know

Fantastic! I was just talking to another guy that races up there when i was cutting carpet for a job and he told me that the deal fell threw and someon bought it. Even is fixing it up?? Yes. I will sure send you a PM this spring. Maybe you can help me get this beast down the track better. Thanks for the invite. :)

Back