BROCK’S Black Friday Sale!!!!

Well you have been mentioning a 100k wage , so I made the mistake of thinking you could have funded a nice 400 hp streetable turbo build by the legendary Frank , without much drama... With the extra $ you spent with Frank fixing GNBretts machine , and the initial $ outlay for said bike , you might off got close eh ?
It would of surely been a legend entry to the Org . my friend , that's for sure , think it would of been a fantastic inspiration for other upcoming owners of Busa , wanting to go big turbo . :thumbsup:
yes.. but in NY... 100k doesn't go as far as ya think.... im at top pay now... in NY.. we are the best trained and get location pay/hazard pay/uniform allowance... ALOT of soft money....13 paid holidays.. I can make my own schedule..... that's a fact.. im not ashamed of how I earn my living.,.. and we don't call ourselves guards... we are correction officers... guards are considered lazy and dirty.... cbx goes out of his way to be disrespectful and incorrigible..... thanks.just remember one day u might meet me at an org get together or whatever.... I make it a rule to not say anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyones face..... same with inmates.... I don't talk any trash that I couldn't back up... cause some day I will have to.

Ali.... for the love of all things Busa take this bullchit somewhere else.

Stop Trolling Stop with the Tuff guy talk Stop poking your nose in other people’s threads and just mind your own damn business

Anybody got something to say about the Sale going @ Brock’s ??? Anyone thinking about getting some CF rims or titanium exhaust???

Stop Trolling Stop with the Tuff guy talk Stop poking your nose in other people’s threads and just mind your own damn business

Anybody got something to say about the Sale going @ Brock’s ??? Anyone thinking about getting some CF rims or titanium exhaust???
toad asked me a direct question

yes.. but in NY... 100k doesn't go as far as ya think.... im at top pay now... in NY.. we are the best trained and get location pay/hazard pay/uniform allowance... ALOT of soft money....13 paid holidays.. I can make my own schedule..... that's a fact.. im not ashamed of how I earn my living.,.. and we don't call ourselves guards... we are correction officers... guards are considered lazy and dirty.... cbx goes out of his way to be disrespectful and incorrigible..... thanks.just remember one day u might meet me at an org get together or whatever.... I make it a rule to not say anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyones face..... same with inmates.... I don't talk any trash that I couldn't back up... cause some day I will have to.

watch-out-we-got-a-tough-guy-over-here.jpg

National Salary and Wage Data. ... The middle-earning half of correctional officers reported annual incomes ranging from $31,000 to $54,000 and wages from $15 to $26 per hour. The lowest-paid 10 percent earned less than $27,000 per year, while the highest-paid 10 percent earned $68,500 or more.

The average Correctional Officer salary in the United States is $44,075 as of October 31, 2018, but the range typically falls between $39,242 and $48,909.

:lol:
The typical New York State Department of Corrections Correctional Officer salary is $53,322. Correctional Officer salaries at New York State Department of Corrections can range from $39,000 - $86,110. tier 3...………. 86 being top pay WITHOUT OT

The typical New York State Department of Corrections Correctional Officer salary is $53,322. Correctional Officer salaries at New York State Department of Corrections can range from $39,000 - $86,110. tier 3...………. 86 being top pay WITHOUT OT

1uxesx.jpg

Not at the moment. Thinking about akrapovic instead!

It's really funny to arrive late to these threads. I find myself paging backwards to figure out what the heck the stuff I'm reading has to do with the OP's post. We go from Brocks having a sale to what NY correctional officers make? WTF? I was thinking wow, someone stole from Brocks and went to jail? Funny thing is I can't figure out which thing I care less about.

But for the record Brock's stuff is nice, thanks for the heads up 1Busa.

In re: “.. I make it a rule to not say anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyones face..... same with inmates.... I don't talk any trash that I couldn't back up... cause some day I will have to.”

But (we’re) NOT inmates. Don’t you ever speak to anyone outside of prison?

When I see these threads that have gone off the rails, it makes me think about the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Back