Bridgestone Battalax BT021

BLACK_KNIGHTS

Registered
I just changed a new pair of tyres. Got myself the BT021. Anyone here used it before? Was wndering what kind of mileage could one get out of it? What's the cost of a pair over there? Mine cost me USD280 a set. The front tyre USD 105 and the rear USD 175. Any recommendation on long lasting tires? Hitting those straights daily sure burns a hole....

About 2000 miles on the bridgestones
I got 2800 on conti road attacks the most ever on a set for me
2000 Blue and Silver 23,500 miles 11 tires

I put a set of the BT021 on mine about 300 miles ago. I hope they last a long time. I got them because I had a set of Bridgestone Battleax BT020 sport touring on my Ninja 650, and they showed practically no wear after 5000 miles. I'm hoping for the same.

the 021 is that the 200 rear tire?? if so i had one and got around 4000 out of it. pretty hard riding for me..

I've always used BT020s in the past and got about 3.5k miles. I tried pilot Sports last time and found them to be a bit squirmy in the corners and only lasted 2.5k miles. BT020s have always been very stable for me and I will be going to BT021s in a couple of weeks. Let us know how many miles you get.

Later
Tony

Back