Need enquiry

Hi everybody i got a question in mind that is my rear tyre is worn out and need a replacement but the problem i now facing is Bridgestone BT56 got no new stock in my country for sale. My front tyre is as good as new so i only need to change the rear tyre. I have a choice of bridgestone 010 or 012ss. So guys or gals out there can i have your say whether i should change both (front and rear) or get which tyre (010 or 012ss) for my rear?

<------------- = not a tire expert

I believe, you can run two diff tires. But it's better if you got the stickier one out front. My best buddy ran a street tire in the front and a race tire in the back with no trouble.

If you can afford it, change em both it is the better thing. Especially since the bt56's are not exactly cutting edge tires.

You can run mixed tires with no problems just make sure they are the same style tire, ie stickiness. I recently had to replace my rear and went with a Bridgestone 010. I haven't mounted it on the bike yet, hopefully I'll mount it later this week. Once I get it burned in I post a report on its handling.

by the way I got mine shipped to me for $128 to the door. the tire was $120 and its a 200. the 190 was a little less. I'm not sure what it'll cost you to ship but it was a great deal on a 200.

You can mix and match tires on a bike.

I have a 208 which I loved (some folks around here have a different opinion). Wore it almost down to the bars, now it spins if Im straight up and on it hard. The stock slopstond did the same.

Only got 2500 miles out of it though.

Back