Brembo clutch master cylinder which one to fit?

Don't know why Suzuki stuck with the hydraulic clutch on the Hayabusa....

a bowden cable can get considerable problems over longer time or by the kind of got mounted.

in addition, the deflection in the actuation mechanism at the clutch itself is somewhat prone to errors - the deflection can be damaged over the thousands of movements and then no longer work correctly.

i guess a hydr. system like at our busas is a lot less faulty - no angles in the force line / no mechanical deflection necessary - the hydr. only needs a straight long pin through motor to move the clutch.

i pers. prefer the hydr. clutch.

a bowden cable can get considerable problems over longer time or by the kind of got mounted.

in addition, the deflection in the actuation mechanism at the clutch itself is somewhat prone to errors - the deflection can be damaged over the thousands of movements and then no longer work correctly.

i guess a hydr. system like at our busas is a lot less faulty - no angles in the force line / no mechanical deflection necessary - the hydr. only needs a straight long pin through motor to move the clutch.

i pers. prefer the hydr. clutch.
Don't the GsxRs use a cable clutch? I figure if a cable clutch system is good enough for a bike designed for the track, it should have been good enough for a bike like a Hayabusa.

There are pros and cons to both I guess.

Well this arrived quickly. Bought from Italy and here in UK within a few days

10249CDD-127B-4F4E-A760-09EB40DF0583.jpeg

hey conner´s great-grand-son :)

very chic master and very chic handlebars - respect!
but if you want a quick as possible, max agile busa
slide the fork legs more up - 15 mm plus = 20 mm "over stand" (manual says 5 mm, what you have now)
and build 10 mm shorter bones at the link to the swing arm - rear is lifted 23 mm (at your gen2)
if this is not yet enough for you,
install a 190/55 instead of a 190/50 at the latest
then your busa already suspects that you want to steer into a corner and does it almost by itself - a busa can be so unbelievable agile - I built it on my ´00 myself - success?
huge, awesome and super energy-saving while steering - other maximums i don´t remember the moment.

slide the fork legs more up - 15 mm plus = 20 mm "over stand" (manual says 5 mm, what you have now)
and build 10 mm shorter bones at the link to the swing arm - rear is lifted 23 mm (at your gen2)
then your busa already suspects that you want to steer into a corner and does it almost by itself - a busa can be so unbelievable agile - I built it on my ´00 myself - success?
huge, awesome and super energy-saving while steering - other maximums i don´t remember the moment.
You didn't tell your friends that when you were chasing them on your FJ1200 did you? :lol:

I dropped my gen 1 20mm or so, did think of doing the same with this but decided to keep it stock. Maybe something I will do later, should be easier to adjust without standard bars Fitted. Regarding these bars Convertibars I’m hoping to gain some comfort but didn’t want to lose to much of the sport look by adding straight bars. I haven’t adjusted these yet, I’ll take it for a few rides to set up. I’ve pulled them back from the original location, this obviously reduces reach and so I can keep them lower. I’ve seen these fitted before and if to high can look odd!

Back