!BREAK! Sometimes I just feel like......

man all joking aside maybe you need a break from the people directly around you to clear your head. It's not the same in a sense but I was stressed over god knows how many things and who knows what work relationships just life in general a few months back.

Hell I literally forgot to take any vacation until November. So around thanksgiving last year my brother in law went out hunting. We went out in the middle of nowhere nothing around us but nature no houses no people like 45 minutes or so from anyone who could reach us no cell phone signal. I took a look around and realized that my problems and stresses were not bigger than this world man.

I'm not saying go out in nature and disappear but find that one thing that makes you forget for a second and think about yourself. It really sounds like your taking the brunt of this whole situation on your shoulders. you don't have to man you got everyone here regardless of weather or not I know you personally you need to talk you let me know man. I promise every guy here has been or felt completely screwed over and a woman was involved at least once. And it sucks because no matter what anyone says to make you feel better the truth is you gotta go through it to get past it. And nobody knows exactly how the other should go through it. But we can listen man

I know life can be tough sometimes but trust me if you just go out and take sometime for yourself things will be OK. It is strange the things we can go through and survive but you can do it. Best of luck

thanks y'all. It means alot. Just wish I lived around more of ya cuz I really HONESTLY feel like so many of you are my greatest friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wish you were here now too buddy ....

Then you could be the one going for the donuts and coffee !
:laugh:

thanks y'all. It means alot. Just wish I lived around more of ya cuz I really HONESTLY feel like so many of you are my greatest friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi bro,
Keeping that chin up can be very hard sometimes, but keep it up. Do not look too hard for something, I have often found that it is when you are not looking for things, is when they just seem to come to you. Another thing that is very hard for me, is to let things go, and allow them to be what they will be.

Lastly, but not leastly, :laugh: allow yourself to look only at the things you have and are thankful for, there is always something, or many things, you have that others do not. Place yourself in someone's shoes and realize what you have to be thankful for, and you may just find that what you are searching for has always been there for you.
You have the Org too!
Godspeed to you brother,
Bubba

Last edited:
lol...thanks for the props man..and...quit texting so much..lol...now thats over...dude..i think you need to find you some quality you time. i can try to help when i can..yes i got the family..but that dont mean you cant come here and hang either...we always up for company..and soon...outside..fires...beer...tunes...stupid stuff like that:beerchug:

i'm down for fires & hangin out as much as possible. Used to have lil bonfires at my buddy's in girard but oddly enough after the fiasco in '06 they stopped invitin me to stuff as much and in the last 2yrs, stopped all together......They said I changed & i' not the same happy go lucky person I was before julie screwed me over.........DUH
Posted via Mobile Device

it would be my pleasure to provide you with quality redneck stupididty...corry style..lol

Not in Corry, PA......cops will yank u over for sneezin sideways while drivin
Posted via Mobile Device

red you need to hop a flight to stuttgart... i know a place that rents harley's i will rent one you can take the busa and a nice ride though the black forest is just what you need... o yeah and the beer here doesnt suck either!

red you need to hop a flight to stuttgart... i know a place that rents harley's i will rent one you can take the busa and a nice ride though the black forest is just what you need... o yeah and the beer here doesnt suck either!

Nick,

I don't have his problems, but I will gladly take you up on that offer :rofl: BECKS beer, the best there is :beerchug:

problems or no problems... anyone here is welcome in my house and trust me we will never run out of whine or beer and if we do we have a place to stock up less than a 1/4 of a mile away that is open 24 hours so i think you and red should plan a trip over here!

becks? nooooo BELHAVEN is the shiznit but its in Scotland
Posted via Mobile Device

cant get busa parts here but you can get beer from all over the world! and i prefer the hefe wiesen

Thats not bad stuff but I REALLY like the belgians.....belgian wheats actually. Can't seem to get drunk off it but I haven't tasted a belgian wheat ale I haven't enjoyed yet. If I ever went to europe i'd HAVE TO visit Bastogne, of course Utah & Omaha, and maybe Carentaan(if its still called that)
Posted via Mobile Device

Nick, are ya a local or are ya in the service? Or maybe just a transplant from ole U.S.A.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am from ohio and in the army... and the army sent me here... i was in the 101st Air Assault before here and def want to hit up Bastogne and all the other world war 2 sites.

I dunno if i'll ever have the money but its a dream of mine. Want to collect some dirt from bastogne & sand from the beaches
Posted via Mobile Device

Back