!BREAK! Sometimes I just feel like......

Out mutual friend Steve, that doesnt sound good. I hope his bung grows shut.

Seriously, you got to take care of yourself. Get healthy. Maybe take a Karate class. You will be surprised at how good you will feel after a little workout and the boost to the self esteem wont hurt either. You were into running for awhile, right? Maybe try that again. Or focus on a goal like a 5K run or more. I also read a book a long time ago called "Don't sweat the small stuff". Great book, a fast read. Really put some things into prospective for me. Feel better soon. I have been down the road of wanting to be a parent and survived not having any children. Life is precious and you should enjoy it. Yes, children probably would have made life a little sweeter, but I am so blessed and happy with the life I do have. Don't take your time for granted. Take care!!

Yeah, I know kids are gonna be tough but since I was 17 I always knew I wanted to be a dad & a damn good one. My stress REALLY began when my whole fiasco occured in July of '06 which was well documented & discussed in a thread I posted called "You propose on a saturday night, then? I believe it was called anyways.....

Sorry, i didn't see your sig, i'm mobile on a "crackberry" lol
Posted via Mobile Device

My two devils can cure you of your fatherly desires real quick !
Youll be saying your gonna throw them in the lake like me in short order .
:laugh:

Think you have stress now !
Try seeing how angry you get when matchbox cars fly out your bikes muffler !

lol no prob I don't think anybodylooks at the sig anyway :laugh: but like I said its a little ways away but were on in november, I'm serious man I think you need some serious steam blown off. And yeah some sort of martial art is usually helpful. It's amazing how things take on a new perspective when you can't lift your arms anymore. :beerchug:

I was doin mma for 3 classes but its only 5-8pm and I work 2nd shift now so thats outta the picture. I honestly have a bunch of "friends" here but no best friend, and no friends that can really do anything on my "level" I guess. ChrisJP is here but he's got his fam & is busy with that......awesome friend tho except when he makes fun of me for textin so much lol
Posted via Mobile Device

OH, and the thread about my fiasco in july of '06 is called...
i'd link but i'm mobile

You propose on a saturday, then the next day....??
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you not yet able to ride up there yet ?
I'll strap the camera to Blanca and go for a blast down I95 if it will make you feel better ?

and Steve isn't the problem, its the girl that he & I both have a thing for that is causing issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

that'd be cool if I wasn't mobile Blanca
Posted via Mobile Device

nope, no ridin yet....need front tire
Posted via Mobile Device

Red the woman I am now married to dumped me like four times in the first yr .
I gave her the boot a couple times as well .
She's Spanish it's a roller coaster.
Point is we kept coming back because it was meant to be .
Outside forces kept bringing us back together .

If the one you long for is really meant to be with you it will happen .
Diff to think of her with another , that thought made me crazy literally.
She did have another for about a month but as she says she missed the one she really wanted to be with .
This steve guy may just be her cruel need to see how good you really are.
Don't give up , don't become a stalker , don't get so obsessed you may drive away one who would otherwise return .

Girls are the devil...at least that's what mamma says. :laugh:

Seriously, sorry to hear you're in a bit of a valley. Sometimes I think God puts us by ourselves when we need to take an inventory of our lives. Weed out the things that are displeasing to him and focus on surrounding yourself with positive people.

If you ever need to chat let me know.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Matthew 11:25-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

i'm not THAT into her lol. Her name is Shannon, my ex i spoke of in thread from '06 is named Julie. Didn't want there to be confusion lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

My two devils can cure you of your fatherly desires real quick !
Youll be saying your gonna throw them in the lake like me in short order .
:laugh:

Think you have stress now !
Try seeing how angry you get when matchbox cars fly out your bikes muffler !

Ok I want video of that lol (not to take away from what this thread is really about)

My famous term was 'accident' , everything was .
For Adam it's 'i don't know , it jumped in there'
He puts things in the strangest places .
Found a ball in between my header pipes also .
Maybe you saw thread .

Hopefully this joyful joking over my stress will relieve some of Reds.

I think I can relate some Red. I grow up in a near perfect family and from that know I wanted that fatherhood thing myself. I fell for a girlin high school dated her for six years.Because she cheated on me everyonce in a while I was waiting for her to change cause i loved her,she didnt. We broke it off went our separate ways and dated others.She came back to me after she realized I guess she messed up before. We dated for another 2 years and I didnt trust her enought to ask the big question.She then noticed somebody else and screwed me over again. I seriously dont trust women any more and have barely dated since. When I see young families together it breaks my heart. Now I m 36 and can see my mistakes and fear Ill always be alone.

I've been thinkin the same thing Casper.....Just wonderin if, after nearly 4yrs.....if i'll be alone in 6? In 8? etc. Just makes me wanna collapse sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

and Steve isn't the problem, its the girl that he & I both have a thing for that is causing issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

Then drop her like a hot potato!!! Doesn't sound like she would be good "Mom material" anyway. :)

I know god quite well J. I don't go to church, don't believe in it but wholeheartedly in god & "j.c." our savior. If they did not honor me with the strength & will to conquer each day & survive, I would have willingly left this world years ago
Posted via Mobile Device

Back