Brandon, B-Dub_sr made it to Houston

Being card, what more could he do lol

So..... effing up my hand is me being card huh LMFAO thats it when i see you im punching you in the throat lol jk. Replacement lines are in so everything should be done tomorrow and paint will be finished sunday and that means tuesday i should be out riding!!!!

I just saw that you woke this thread back up. Glad you made it safely to Hell....I think, lol. I figuared you guys had too much to do before you had to leave......so you owe me a dinner when you get back. I have all the tools you need too so we can put pipes and stuff on your bike when you get home.

Did I say anything about your hand? No lol when you try punching me make sure its with the good hand lmao

oh i was thinking about puching you with a baseball bat LMFAO my hand hurts too bad to try to actually punch you lol. Hope alls going good up in your neck of the woods lol.

I just saw that you woke this thread back up. Glad you made it safely to Hell....I think, lol. I figuared you guys had too much to do before you had to leave......so you owe me a dinner when you get back. I have all the tools you need too so we can put pipes and stuff on your bike when you get home.

Brandon said hes shipping my bike down to tx and buying me a plane ticket so we can all get together lmfao

No problem, Dinner is on me...:beerchug:... and thanks again for all your help !!!

1637326636998.jpeg

@b-dub_sr
wow blast from the past
I went riding with that monster about 10 years ago
Ex-military/private security in sandland.
Nice guy to have on our side, lol.

Per the chart, Trump is the only president in the last 80 years to net job losses during his presidency. President George W. Bush is the runner-up with 1 million jobs added during his administration. Bush's successor, Barack Obama, is credited with 12 million jobs.

"Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years"

Brandon has already created more jobs than Trump. Just saying. Memes are funny, but facts are facts.

Last edited:

Back