Brandon, B-Dub_sr made it to Houston

lil charlie

Registered
Brandon made it to Houston!!! I got to met him and his wife when he came over to barrow my trailer. We got his bike all strapped down and now he’s off to see his family in Virginia. Have a safe trip dude and call if you need anything.

18 hour flight home...not even here 12hrs and he's starting a road trip to the East Coast...............yuck but worth it when you get there!

photo (1).JPG

photo.JPG

They were planning on leaving late last night and driving straight through so they could be in VA this evening. I hope he got to sleep some.

Big feller ain't he :)
Welcome home B-Dub. How are we gonna go out and get all I promised if your heading home to the Mrs?
Wth?

Kevin...(Lil Charlie) is a awesome dude, He doesn't know me from the man on the moon other than on the .org and without second thought let me use his trailer to make a 19 hr road trip. (oneway)... Thanks Kevin... and Yes, the wifey decided to go, so that kinda cancelled the long trip plans but it was still a good trip. Got to ride a little bit, so its all good.

But seriously.... Hats off to Kevin.... He is a great guy...

Nice to finally meet you and the family.....:thumbsup:

I wonder if Lil Charlie knows that he is not getting this trailer back....:whistle:

Well guys, I am back in Hell... :down:

Had a wonderful time at home and hope to be home for good around the beginning of next year... I decided to give Kevin's trailer back, didn't have room in the garage to hide it..:laugh:

But thanks again brotha and sorry we didn't get to meet up the last couple of days but we had tons of stuff going on that I had to get wrapped up before I left.....

LIL Charlie is the Man.....:beerchug:, It was great meeting you and your family....

Well guys, I am back in Hell... :down:

Had a wonderful time at home and hope to be home for good around the beginning of next year... I decided to give Kevin's trailer back, didn't have room in the garage to hide it..:laugh:

But thanks again brotha and sorry we didn't get to meet up the last couple of days but we had tons of stuff going on that I had to get wrapped up before I left.....

LIL Charlie is the Man.....:beerchug:, It was great meeting you and your family....

ive been trying to get ahold of you

I had the pleasure of meeting Brandon as well He came through VA 2 weeks ago. Sixpack77 (Marty) and I planned to take a ride but I had to cut things short due to the wife having so much trouble. I did get to chat with him a little and he seems like a real good guy. I hope he gets back this way soon.

I had the pleasure of meeting Brandon as well He came through VA 2 weeks ago. Sixpack77 (Marty) and I planned to take a ride but I had to cut things short due to the wife having so much trouble. I did get to chat with him a little and he seems like a real good guy. I hope he gets back this way soon.

It was good meeting you as well Doug. You to seem like a pretty good guy, I don't care what Marty says about you....:laugh:

Back