Brake cleaner

cleaner_011.jpg

anything with trichlor requires TLC.

why not just some nice 40 grit sand paper to scuff them up a bit?

beerchug.gif

yea but I already got this on hand... and it works 3 ways...

Gets the grime off, makes me feel better and gives me the guts to roll the bike over into these sidewall areas

smile.gif

jack_daniels.jpg

lol1.gif
Who comes up with this stuff? I find that pavement does a fine job of removing chicken strips. You can use brake cleaner if ya want. I like honey mustard on mine.

You guys crack me up
laugh.gif

You actually wipe/clean your tires
rock.gif

Get out there and just ride those things
firedevil.gif
You must have a lot of time on your hands to wipe down tires...
poke.gif

I use Laquer thinner on new tires to reamove the slip stuff from the molding process..

Like said just wipe on a rag,not drowing it in it..

I bet the crew over on the Kawi site is laughing their asses off
rofl.gif
and posting up "Hey guys, you won't believe this sh!t! Check this thread out over on Hayabusa.org (Brake Clean)"
pillepalle.gif

I hate to ruin all the uninformed knowitalls party, but racers of all forms have been wiping all kinds of stuff on their tires for all kinds of reasons for years. Don't know about brake cleaner specifically but I'll bet it wouldn't be the first time.

Your right mymaster I have seen all kinds of stuff rubbed on or the tires are soaked in it. Those are the guys running at the back or the pack and they will always be there because of stuff like that.

You big puddies, just scrub them in like a man or don't even bother!

it is pretty easy to rub dn w/ sanding sponge or paper. That you KNOW will work AND is safe
beerchug.gif

This thread is unbelieveable....

I am stupified. People actually do this?

Holy crap people! Properly inflate your tires and just RIDE the dam thing!!!

My God....
all_coholic.gif

Back