Bracket racer?check this!!

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
CROSSOVER DELAY BOX th_megaball.gif

2n0r9df.jpg

LET off button activats delay box wich,after delay timer runs out activates this clutch release gizmo.

can adjust it 2 how fast or slow it releases clutch.

282dp2w.jpg

th_MVI_6291.jpg

Hydraulic Clutch Release traps fluid on the slave cylinder side of the unit when activated. Upon deactivation fluid then travels through the flow control to regulate clutch action and then onto the master cylinder. Turning that dial increases or decreases the rate of fluid or clutch action.IF i NEED 2 CAN PUT ONE THOSE ON REAR BRAKE ALSO AND WIRE IT RIGHT ON THE DELAY BOX .SEEMS TO BASICLY WORK ON QUICK TEST ON SIDE STREET OF COURSE HAD EVERYTHING TURNED WAY DOWN SO I DIDNT CRASH MYSELF.I THINK WILL DECRESE BEFOR GOING 2 TRACK @ ONLY 4 GRAND IT PULLED A 3 FOOT WHEELIE ON RELEASE.I RUN BARS @ TRACK BUT SEEMED DUMPING CLUTCH 2 QUICK.

GOTTA DO SOMETHING WITH THIS.Not leaking its just marking its territory from time 2 time.I had lose overflow bottle make room but may be able like cut it in 1/2 or will find small plastic bottle.

29ux1dh.jpg

Some fun stuff you got bolted on there when you get it figured out..

I would make a plate and mount your solenoid on more than just the one tab.. it will break as it is now...

if I was racing this thing, I might think about removing the oil cooler as well..

mount your solenoid on more than just the one tab. I will check into that thanks.I would hate 2 lose it on the track somewere.With that crossover box if other bike is slower enter there time switch 2 there tree with toggle switch leave on there top yellow.I want my gold card back got in free all last season old school delay box kings took it from me last season finished 4th only 2 wins.I gotta do better than that I only live 5 miles from the track thats my home turf!! I wanna do some good @ indy prostar as well.

Last edited:
I think they do sometime.How does that work? I need 2 know if its on or not dont I ?

They do have it but dont always have it on.

with crosstalk on, you get two shots at the tree if you are the faster bike..
Compulink cross-talk will be used to allow drivers a cross-over to get two "clean shots" at the starting tree. With Compulink cross-talk, the faster car's top bulb will light when the slower opponent's tree begins to fall. The faster driver then can leave off his opponent's top bulb or his second or bottom amber. Should the faster car elect not to cross-over, the driver must display an "N" after their dial-in to deactivate the cross-talk function. Once a driver has deactivated the system, a negative sign (-) will appear on the scoreboard on the dial-in.

thats quite a whatchamajigit? it want one of those thingamadoodles to say i have one.:thumbsup:

You have 2 really mess up to get slower than a .050 light.

I know a guy just dropping clutch can still win.have seen it happen before but in the long run.THe delay box bikes seem win the most in bracket races.

Back