Gotta get this gizmo installed

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
View attachment 1513320

SO I can then install a crossover delaytimer just need know what lines+fittings i may need.Waiting on e-mails I sent 2 Schnitz racing+mps prob going be a beech 2 install.Im thinking mabe remove coolant overflow bottle +put it right down there somehow.The thing will slow down fluid 2 clutch handle so i can go off a button.I will be racing against some delaybox bikes all summer only got 2 wins few seconds last year not good enough.Anybody installed 1 ?? My racing partner has installed couple but on old school bikes not busas.The thing is bigger than it looks in pic.

MPS Air Shifters, Electronics and Nitrous Accessories
Clutch Release, Hydraulic - MPS

Release your clutch from a button. The Hydraulic Clutch Release traps fluid on the slave cylinder side of the unit when activated. Upon deactivation fluid then travels through the flow control to regulate clutch action and then onto the master cylinder. Uses female 1/8 NPT thread on each side for easy fitment to your application. Our Pro Pushbuttons are available separately and are a perfect companion to the Hydraulic Clutch Release. Great for adding a delay box to a hydraulic clutch equipped bike.

Features:

Can be used on any bike with a hydraulic clutch
Allows pushbutton launching
Great for use with a delay box
Adjustable

Last edited:
That's interesting. If I understand it correctly you can be at a stand still in 1st gear and push a button to launch? Hmmm...great for the drag strip and red lights.

I hope that is a "GREAT" quality pintle valve assy.. if not, that thing is going to be the biggest headache you have ever seen..

We meter the throwout bearing movement via hydraulics on the hot rod and it is easily the biggest PITA outside of setting clutch packs I have ever seen..

I had far better consistency using "pills".. (these are "jets" of sorts)

I built the block to use our existing supply of hilborn FI jets.. Block design is pretty easy.. you have an In/Out (90 degrees from each other) and an access cap (with a bleeder) that you take off, unscrew the pill, install the new one. Put the cap back on, quick bleed and out the door..

fluid timing is a lot tougher than counting milliseconds.. will be beautiful if you can get it dialed in however..

I intend 2 install it right @ the clutch slave then the crossover delay timer will be the timing 4 release but that does adjust to.May be a beech 2 install+get right waiting 4 ryan mabe help me out.

O-my gawd mps says I need all this ,,dont think i need that much braided steel lines those suckers are like 40--$50 each Man this going be a beech glad I got a ace mech helping me.

Qty P/N Description
2 40-981603erl -3 male x 1/8 NPT male
2 40-600103erl -3 hose end straight
2 40-600303erl -3 banjo hose end
8 40-600003erl -3 line braided steel

DAMMER MABE BE CHEAPER 2 BUY A MACHINE SHOP SON OF A

Last edited:
Back