hayabusa have stick coils?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
TRYING SET MY BIKE UP WITH DELAY TIMER+2 STEP REV LIMITER

TOUGHER THAN i THOUGHT WOULD BE 1 PROB ALREADY HAVE BUTTON 4 SHIFTER SO HOW I GOING MOUNT ANOTHER 4 LAUNCH.

THEN MOUNTING IT ALL. Delay box 2 step rev limiter +hydraulic clutch release

I RACE 2 WIN + DONT SEE MUCH SENSE TRYING GO UP AGAINST DELAY BOX BIKES ALL YEAR JUST DUMPING CLUTCH.

My track most them bank .020 or better every run hard compete with that with stock set up.

I ether got 2 figure this out or wont be racing next year.

Last edited:
Could you try explaining that?

How about a little more info so that you can get the answers you need?

TRYING SET MY BIKE UP WITH DELAY TIMER+2 STEP REV LIMITER (I want a delay timer AND a two step rev limiter)

TOUGHER THAN i THOUGHT WOULD BE 1 PROB ALREADY HAVE BUTTON 4 SHIFTER SO HOW I GOING MOUNT ANOTHER 4 LAUNCH. (not easy, I have 1 button for the shifter but need a second one for the two step) (where do I put the switches)

THEN MOUNTING IT ALL. Delay box 2 step rev limiter +hydraulic clutch release (where do I put all the electronics)

I RACE 2 WIN + DONT SEE MUCH SENSE TRYING GO UP AGAINST DELAY BOX BIKES ALL YEAR JUST DUMPING CLUTCH. (I hate losing, going to fight fire with fire)

My track most them bank .020 or better every run hard compete with that with stock set up. (most have 2/10ths of a second in reserve)?

I ether got 2 figure this out or wont be racing next year. (I am ready to give up)

ok think I got the translation right... I am not much a fan of all the electronics myself.. but thats how you turn a marginal racer in to a good one I guess.... gimme heads up any day...

ok think I got the translation right... I am not much a fan of all the electronics myself.. but thats how you turn a marginal racer in to a good one I guess.... gimme heads up any day...

That's some impressive translating skills!

I'd like to see what the whole package NIGHTFLIGHT is trying to set up. I like some of the high tech goodies myself.

I do agree with you about going heads up. Nothing gets your pulse racing like bare-knuckled heads up racing!

I would suggest a little "research and copy" but 2 buttons is all you would need..

You can try and get tricky with some new style stuff but simplicity is best..

fancy: a switch on the clutch lever that controls the 2 step, release clutch, second chip kicks in.. (could be subject to vibrations etc)

Reliable: just add a button above the shifter button..

I was asking if a hayabusa has stick type coils.

dyna rev limiter wont work with stick coils.

They do my buddy has 1 torn down and showed me the coils.

this rev limiter works on stick coils Ryan Schnitz helped me out part ordered.

I agree would rather race rider vs rider but they allow delay timers my home track i dont make the rules.

Really tough compete with delay box kings just dumping it.

So thats why im getting 1 already have my amigo has 1 in his garage.

Im no slouch with live clutch but fell from track champ to 4th place.

I bracket race + I go to win.

2-Step, Launch Master - MSD   Schnitz Motorsports Inc

I intend run some prostar pro-et as well.
sorry i was not clear.

I did Ryan came thru 4 me.

2-Step, Launch Master - MSD * Schnitz Motorsports Inc

in stock part orderd.1 MY amigos has a couple crossover delay timers in garage+ he is more mechanical than me.told me dont worry about button we can go off mydownshift on my pingle shifter.(dont use downshift anyway or horn button.this thing going be a beech 2 install.

Think I can get all this stuff mounted Gary?

Pco2-1.jpg

+the rev limiter.

IM planning pull dash out just unplugs so easy.I have 2 i will pull headlight out I need room.cant really se it thats were he put that hydraulic cylinder in that gs in headlight erea.

IMG_6270.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

then I need braided steel lines 4 it Hope ryan or mps knows what I need.

I know delay timers not populer on this site.I TRIED GET THEM OUTLAWED THEY WONT HEAR ME.SO
1223128330751.jpg

I WAS TRACK CHAMP WAS I ONLY FINISHED 4TH THIS YEAR NO TROPHEY NOTHING.tHIS IS ME RACING DELAY BOX KINGS,iM ALMOST 49 MABE NOT AS QUICK REACTIONS AS USED 2 HAVE.

393-ownedbypolice.jpg

I WANT MY GOLD CARD BACK NEXT YEAR SLIDER CLUTCH DELAY BOX BIKES KILLING ME THIS SEASON.

Last edited:
Back