holeshot hogies kz900

ROACH

Registered
low 9,s got new motor mabe high 8 next year mabe
it has a starcycle built 1325 no spray slider delay box bike has super crossover box thats the digital 2 hit delay timer leave on top yellow+ bottom box feeds quicker of 2 hits to sliper clutch or motor drivin clutch no clutch handel on bike just gas+ go.

AOL.com Images Not Available

about like driving a car with a biondo delay huh? Just let go of the button when the top bulbs are lit on a pro tree and hold on!

thats not racing. thats letting go of a button.

Heads-up with Pro Tree..... only way to go.
That is your opinion, and I tend to agree.  BUT that is where most of the money is at for bikes, in bracket racing.  Pro tree stuff is cool, but not everyone can afford to run a heads up class.

I run a box in my car, along with an electric shifted powerglide.  I personally wish that they had never come out with boxes, but they are here, and they are an advantage.  Hell, that is how I paid for 90% of my Busa!  (Had a really good year.)  I used to shift by hand, and was good at it, but it became a safety issue at the speeds the car runs. (I got hit on the top end back in 98)

Bracket racing is fun, if you understand it, and there is as much to winning in bracket as there is in heads up classes, just not as expensive!
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Ludicrous Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133031909 -->

ludi said but they are here, and they are an advantage

ypu got that right my 5 races into season i had not got past first round each opponent had .020 or better reaction:angry: thats tough to beat with a live clutch

NO NOWERE DOES THAT I KNOW OF AT LEAST EVANSVILLE LOUISVILLE TERE HAUTE,OWENSBORO I RACE THEM ALL NOT ENOUGH BIKES JUST 1 CLASS MOST STREET BIKES ARE AFRAID TO ENTER AND INDY DONT.iF YOU WANT TO WIN YOU HAVE TO RUN RIGHT ON WITH AT LEAST A 020 RT TO HAVE A CHANCE AROUND HERE.LETS SAY YOU RUN LITTLE OFF AND HIT A 080 RT THESE GUYS WOULD BAG YOU AND LET OFF AT HALF TRACK .5THAT BIKE WON AROUND 3G THIS YEAR BUT DID BUST A TRANS THERE NOT GOING TO TRACK TO BRAG ABOUT A FAST RUN THEY INTEND TO WIN THE RACE WHEN THEY GO SAME HERE IF I GO BRACKET RACE IM THERE TO WIN IT NOT JUST GET IN A GOOD RUN.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133297295 -->

glitterornamentgreena1.gif
glitterornamentreda1.gif

i race with this guy+his son who has a gsx750 and a kz1000 dragbike he pulls big trailer so keeps spare race bike every race in case one breaks

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133372905 -->

Back